Ssj transformation errors

Best answers
I can believe why no one has suggested this but when you turn super sayian you should loose enegry just like flying all the time. This also happens with frieza I believe a quote by vegeta was before frieza transforms to 2nd from "transform frieza I know you hide your power to save enegry" something along that lines.
this works for characters but cell and buu cause of how they gain power (absorbing removal of people inside) piccolo because his transformations are gaining power from other namicks or taking off his cape and krillin because he doesnt transform.

as for goku and gohan staying ssj for a week befour the cell games that was training how you could code it simplely is beond me but gohan does do this as soon as he becomes ssj so maby starts with it automaticly (assuming in 1.3 they make his transform to ssj higher pl and his ssj2 close to it.)

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't normally live that long (about an hour) for super sayain, namek, human potato whatever to tire you.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
How about instead of just draining a constant value while in your transformed state. How about, the closer you get to your perfect transformation the less energy is consumed while in that form.

Once you reach your perfect form, there is no energy drain.

Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:
How about instead of just draining a constant value while in your transformed state. How about, the closer you get to your perfect transformation the less energy is consumed while in that form.

Once you reach your perfect form, there is no energy drain.
Your briliant. that sums up my second paragraph, but waht about my first? It eliminates the unfair advatage the sayians have over cell and buu.

feedback on it please ^_^

(when im talking about goku and gohan beeing ssj for a week im talking about in the show) o_O

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Cell's and Buu's Transformations are permanent, just like Krillin's. Everyone else's transformations that are not permanent will get the same penalty as the SSJ characters mentioned above.

Best answers
^^^^ yes i agree. However in any of teh series, everyone after fighting long enough drains there ki and drops out of trans as it is now, how about attacks are more powerful but cost more energy to fire? if you know the show then you know that none of them drop out of a trans from jst walkigna round they were in battle, and so lost ki, also after being beatin enough they droped out of trans so maybe lets say your health drops to 1/2 and your transed, you auto drop out, but you CAN trans again. just a thought

Best answers
well the reason no one whould drop out of ssj in the show is cause they have alot more enegry then in this game witch really annoys me it whould take 1/132 of Goku's ki to fire his full kamehameha wave not 1/2 of the bar.

Krazy-Killa said:
Cell's and Buu's Transformations are permanent, just like Krillin's. Everyone else's transformations that are not permanent will get the same penalty as the SSJ characters mentioned above.
but piccolo transforms differently then the sayians and whouldnt lose enegry
krillin i dont care about because he really doesn't transform

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom