++==SSJ Script 5.1 Released==++

Best answers
the new script is bloody wikid im always bragging about who i am in the games i play
O_O

Best answers
didnt u guys ever learn about scripts shame on u... go into newb.cfg and del name script user or something... and u cange change the echo if u wish it just says that in the console... o and u can change newb if u wish.. i dont really like exec something named newb LOL so i call it ssj... just somethings to make ur lives easyer... o and didnt want to make u mad man for editing the script u made... but changing peoples names come on..

o one last thing if u guys exec this every time u start esf just add newb.cfg (or whatever u renamed it to) in the autocfg.. and it will exec it everytime u start..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I wouldnt suggest putting the newb.cfg into the autoexec!! That would change ure name everytime!! The only real reason for having the newb.cfg is to bind F1 to exec \ssjscript\ssj.cfg!! I would just add the bind into the autoexec, but whenever u execute something through the autoexec, binds don't work!! The newb.cfg is also more convinient rather than using a config.cfg, which messes up ure settings!!

Best answers
yeah, super piggy has returned! And this is kinda off topic with what we are talking about but, what, no one uses bots? I don't but I have seen only one server that ever used bots. And also I made Oolong power up, then fly off into...a rock :) man though, this script is awsome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom