Ssj power

Best answers
That would be pointless. Prob just gain pl like everyone ells. Hey night hawk plz come back.:tired:

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I personally think non saiyans SHOULD be able to descend from transformations, merely to add a fairplay element to NON ssj users who wish to PS lower powered players.

Example:

Im cell form 3, and there is a frieza form 4, and a krillin joins the server, we all know each other, and all want a fun fight.........

With the ability to Descend, and some good play from krillin, It would make for some fun...

BUT........ if i was locked at form3, and frieza at form 4, Krillin would be...........errr.......... you all know what im saying ;)

Best answers
You are vunerable when you transform.
And here's our current line of reasoning with non-Saiyan de-transforms. We think it would be fairer to the players IF they weren't allowed to fall back thru forms. Why? This is one way on how we see it : Say you were SSJ3 and duking it out with someone, say Kid Buu. You've got the upper hand and been goin at it for awhile and both of you use up your energy. Now, since you being SSJ3 having used up all your energy, you fall back into your normal form. Buu, however, doesn't go back to Fat Buu, he still stays Kid Buu even though he has no ki. So now the person playing Buu will have the advantage. That was a far fetched example (SSJ3 and Kid Buu won't be in the initial Beta release) but you get the point I'm coming at. Even when they lose all their ki, the non-Saiyans won't de-transform which would give them "an" edge atleast ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like nighthawk said non-saiyans shouldnt be forced to detransform but it would be could if you so desired, so your never forced to but you can if you wish so, just an idea.

Best answers
since goku was the only non-fused saiyin to get to SSJ3 what third transformation will the other saiyins have?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kerozeyetzev
since goku was the only non-fused saiyin to get to SSJ3 what third transformation will the other saiyins have?
only goku will be able to transform 3 times (only sayain that is).

well thats what i think anyways

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ive asked this question quite a few times but no one ever tells me, will there be any other transformations that gives an equal power bust to that of the SSJ3 transformation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its like this (I THINK, i dont KNOW)

goku can turn ssj3

but vegeta, for example, has more moves, that are powerfull

Best answers
Goku is the only Saiyan that can turn SSJ3. Everybody else leaves off at SSJ2. And the only other character that will have a transform as strong as SSJ3 will be Buu (Kid Buu).

Best answers
wait dosen't freeza have 4 transformations? small-beast-alein looking-neo-super neo(body mass grows) I know super neo prob dosen't count. wouldn't neo be just as strong as ssj3 and kid buu?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
wait dosen't freeza have 4 transformations? small-beast-alein looking-neo-super neo(body mass grows) I know super neo prob dosen't count. wouldn't neo be just as strong as ssj3 and kid buu?
did you see DBZ right after he went SSJ. goku used furiza as a punching bag. but i would say he is a little less poweful then super saiyan 1.

Goku was at 4,000,000 power level at ssj
furiza in form 4 all the way was about 3,000,000

compared to.......

both ssj3 goku and majin buu was at 450,000,000

kid buu was at 650,000,000

and just for info purposes: ssj4 goku was at 950,000,000

Best answers
Actually, Frieza pl varies in his fourth form. At the end though, I thought Frieza was at 12 mil and Goku at 15 mil. And Frieza isn't strong enough to take on a regular SSJ, so no he won't be as strong as SSJ3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its actually 13 and 15 mill but thats just trivial close enough also if youve seen "coolers revenge" even form5 has no effect in that form cooler full on punched goku in the guts and he didnt move AT ALL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I think Frieza was stronger than Goku when he went to 100% power, but when Frieza hit him into the lava, he died, even Gohan said he couldn't feel his life force any more so he must be dead. But then right after they wished for everyone killed by Frieza to come back to life, so Goku came back to life, and since he is a saiyan, he was stronger than before, and could now out do Freiza. Cuz after he came back from the lava he got the upper hand and ultimately beat Frieza.

*The speculation that Goku died was merely that, speculation.. I really dont think its wise to base assesments on it, Fact is, Goku pwned the lizard lewkin fag in ssj 1 form, so based on hard evidence, he would be toatally outdone by all the ssj2's would he not? ;) *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm not sure but ive never seen any things saying that frieza was stronger than SSJ goku at any point

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well maybe it was they were the same strength, and then when Goku came back he became a little stronger.

Ya that must be it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah notice how they wrote out the whole major increase in power after near death thing like vegeta when he first gets the crap beat out of him his power nearly doubled but ya cant exactly keep that in cus i mean goku in the buu saga ya know how strong he'd be if he had a near death experience...... after he was ressureced

Best answers
After reading all that, I am more confused then ever.
Remember Goku as SSJ, his power kepted on increasing, every punch goku got stronger, and I think the power on freezer was getting lower aswell, its was too much power for him, I am properly wrong, cause all you guys confused me.:rolleyes:

Best answers
I'm just saying that freeza's transformations should rank up there with buu, remember this mod is not pl matched number for number with the show. Ex: if you got krillen high enough he could go head to head with ssj3 goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true but its not gonna be a walk in the park with krillin....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom