SSJ levels

Best answers
Mr Drew:
Ascended Saiyan(Super Saiyan 2)-they dont ever say Super Saiyan 2 to my knowledge but Goku and Vegeta get it but Gohan was the first and im not sure what they said about him.
WRONG! When Goku faces Buu and Babidi and tells them about the many stages of Super Saiyan, he transforms into a Super Saiyan 2 and says: "This is the Ascended Super Saiyan, or Super Saiyan 2.", after which he does his legendary transformation into a Super Saiyan 3.

Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
If Golden Oozaru is so strong why didn't they just use that instead of SSJ4?
Because Golden Ozzaru is pure, uncontrollable rage. They aren't able to control the immense power. What good is power if you aren't able to control it?

Best answers
THERE IS NO 5, NOR,6,NOR,7 ,OR 8 ETC!!!!!!!!!THERE ARE ONLY 4 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DBAF IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!! THERE R 4 ......unless u count the golden ozaru.I mean, come on, at the end of gt goku an vegeta kill shin long and they die at the highest level, level 4!! I seen every db dbz and dbgt movie and episode i think I would know.:devsmile:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the DBZ (and movies in the dbz timeschedule) Saiyan Forms

Normal Saiyan, there is actually a glitch in the series, because ALL pure saiyans have black hair, but vegeta appears with red hair in the beginning of the series. also all pure saiyans are born with a tail wich can transform them to oozaru when they watch the moon, achieved by- all saiyans

SSJ Just like a saiyan, but then with yellow/gold hair and the strengt and speed increase enormously, SSJ can only be achieved after heavy training and when certain emotions occur achieved by- all saiyans except the one who died in or be4 the saiyans saga

assj, a supersaiyan but then bulked up, much more powerfull in strength then a SSJ , but his/her speed drasticly decreases. Also your hair gets a lot more spikey then SSJ. This form can only be achieved after heavy training. The saiyans who achieved this stage are (or who are actually seen with it in the series) Vegeta , Goku , Trunks , Brolli

ussj this is when trunks fights cell, you hear krillin say, "wow, he's acsending" you loose your pupils and your hair gets even more spikey then b4, also your speed decreases even more and strength goes up even more. Trunks did not want to use this form because he didn't want vegeta to feel that he surpassed him. But eventually he has to use it anyways. This form can only be achieved after heavy training and is only obtained by brolli and trunks

LSSJ This is the form brolli is in in the movies, it's exactly like a USSJ but the difference is that he has mastered it and no he has no decrease in speed , this can only be achieved by heavy training

SSJ2 This is when Gohan fights cell, your hair grows even longer and all hairs except one stand up. Your power increase by a lot and your speed does too. This form can only be achieved after heavy training and when certain emotions occur. saiyans who achieved this form - Gohan Goku Vegeta

SSJ3 This is the form Goku is in after his training in heaven. Your hair grows enormously, and your power increases a lot and your speed does too. Also, the eyebrows disappear. The only downfall is that it consumes a lot of energy. Achieved by - Goku Gotenks

I couldn't find any Oozaru pics but that is explained above anyways

That was a lot to write :p

grtz Naz

Best answers
yeh .......... i said there was only 5.....but no my friend kept saying there were 12
so now i am R10 richer.....thanks everyone

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
to me there is only ssj1 ssj2 ssj3 ssj4 other forms are just speed increeses and power increeses

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ~Dead_Straight~
yeh .......... i said there was only 5.....but no my friend kept saying there were 12
so now i am R10 richer.....thanks everyone
if u count gt, there are 10 forms actually... (normal ssj assj ussj lssj ssj2 ssj3 ssj4 oozaru golden oozaru)

ZTi, ASSJ and USSJ are real forms too you know... they have to ascend (or descend) to get to that form...

Best answers
Do you believe this statement by naz is true???????????
__________________________________________________________________________________

if u count gt, there are 10 forms actually... (normal ssj assj ussj lssj ssj2 ssj3 ssj4 oozaru golden oozaru)

ZTi, ASSJ and USSJ are real forms too you know... they have to ascend (or descend) to get to that form...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ~Dead_Straight~
Do you believe this statement by naz is true???????????
read my post where I explain all dbz timeline saiyan stages, only dbz there are already 8 stages, if u count dbgt too there are 10

if you are talking about super saiyan levels thus not saiyan levels there are 7 (ssj assj ussj ssj2 ssj3 ssj4 lssj)

Best answers
Originally posted by Psydoman
ohhh damn!!
are 4 levels
ssj,ssj2,ssj3,ssj4

not more levels!
Brolly is a cyborg\Sayajin!
What are you talking about, Brolli is a REAL saiyan, everyone just thought he was dead, then goten and trunks killed him when he came to earth. then he was remade in a test tube and became Bio Brolli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom