SSJ Hair Length

Best answers
In DBZ the super saiyans hair is slightly longer then in the stage below it.
IE:

SSJ3 hair is longer then SSJ2 hair which is longer then SSJ hair which is longer then the characters normal hair.

Also, I wasn't sure if you knew that the color of the eyes of SSJ3 and below is green.

Best answers
SSJ3 is the only transformation that increases hair length if I'm not mistaken. When Vegeta goes SSJ his hair stays at the same length. You can only see a difference in the way the other character's hairstyle is when they go SSJ is because their hair isn't already spiked up when they are normal. SSJ2 just makes the hair more spikey and in some cases makes a strand of hair in front of the character's face (Not Vegeta). It might make the hair a little longer but in reference to Vegeta again, his length looks the same just spikier when he's SSJ2.

Best answers
Its in the suggestion thread.
but it seems more off topic...
some ppl believe SSj2 cause hair growth, i am one of them. ITs just miniscule.
but i dont see the point of u suggesting this, the change is so small u wouldnt see it in game. the main thing to worry about is the spikiness, and they would surely have sorted that.
So whats the suggestion?

Best answers
just informing you That ultra saiyan gains alot more hair than even super saiyan 2 if you dont believe just look at the episode super vegeta then compare it with the episode where vegetas fighting either 20(the roloy poley android the one who looks like he should say "me like chocolate" or 18(the very strong yet gracefull female android) there is a big hair increase personall i prefer super vegetas hair than his super saiyan hair becuase it looks so darn cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how is this a suggestion?

and even so this is totaly pointless everyone knows ssj2 is longer than ssj and ssj3 is longer than 2... i mean its kind of hard not to notice that :rolleyes:

Best answers
I suggest someone goes and dl's the cell saga and sees that vegetas hair when super vegeta gets longer :)

~RAGE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but super vegeta was ussj not ssj2

Best answers
How the hell is this a suggestion? this thread shouldnt even be here. If you want to make it seem like you know something about dbz that is in fact the most common knowledge in the world, go to Off-Topic. and listen to me, NO ONE CARES ABOUT HAIR LENGTH!

Best answers
If its common knowledge then what the hell have they been watching

i agree with hibiki why is this on suggestions

Scruffie

S
What I'm wondering is why he's telling people working on a DBZ mod that a SSJ's eyes are green.

I mean, does he think he's really clever for spotting this? ;/

Best answers
WOAH! sorry, i just wasn't sure if you knew that. and i stand corrected on the hair length, it only gets longer in SSJ3, it gets spikier in the earlier SSJ.

and it is a suggestion because i am suggesting that you make the hair spikier, and i am suggesting that you make sure the eyes are green

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom