Ssj eye idea...

MaX

Best answers
how bout make the eyes on the chars..models and when they ssj animate them to move back into the head so there not visable...then after ssj they return :)..what ya think..(onlys works when u go ssj1)Parden me while burst into flames..oops sorry..listening to music hehahehaha

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like more work than it's worth, but thats just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the point of this? You cant see there eyes when you transform, and even if you are watching someone, I don't even think you can get close enought to even notice. Sorry but it's just a waste of time.

Orz

Best answers
Only yesterday I was fighting against a Buu bot, and when I turned SSJ he said to me "What beautiful eyes you have!" And I thanked him kindly, and then we linked hands and skipped merrily into the meadows, leaving a trail of glee and flowers.

[end sarcasm]

But seriously, what use does this have? I'm not even sure I entirely understand what your first post intended...

Best answers
Yeah it would be pointless since you cant see the front of the model when you play,but i have always wanted the see a rotating carema in esf,where you could rotate your view when you are in the transformation animamation,so you could see the front of the model or the side,kinda like in dmz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its even more pointless because half life models are incapable of moving their eyes. they are fixed in one position. half life 2 is another matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This means you'd have to change the model's skin. This is not possible with HL, unless you change to a completely different model.

Too much work for such a minor detail, sorry.

Best answers
Totally useless, unnecessary, and thorougly stupid sounding anyways....but original :)

MaX

Best answers
NOT SKIN ITS ALL ANIMATION...u make the eye pupel a model enstead of skin..then u push it into head and make them nn-seeable..but somone close then if all i hear is whine whine..

Best answers
well, if the ssj hair can change, why not have it so that the eyes DONT move, but instead change color, and have it in tandemn with the hair? I know its far to much work, and considering I found a mistake on freezas feet... Im just a perfectionist.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf , you wanna make models of the eyes?? I really don't see any use in that. Poly waste if you ask me.

Best answers
haha, i was just listening to that song when i read this. incubus pwns! wonder y no1 commented on that? on a moonlit walk on the beach, watching the sunrise for the first time. ooops, gets i got sidetracked too (rufio, bet u all dont kno bout dat). wish i could post all the lyrics of that song... and a bunch of others. theyre the best.. nxt to rhcp, hoobastank, and sublime of course. warped tour this saturday baby!!! w00t!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice bit of spam there wOoOzZy, the reason why nobody commented on the incubus reference is because doing so would be making spam... however, since I am in a nice mood, you won't get a warning yet...

And as for the whole eyes idea, to make the eyes into a completely different model and push them into the back of the head, I'm not quite sure if this is possible, but if it is, I'm sure that by some manner of clipping you would see the dots outside of the head....

Best answers
This idea is almost in the same ranks of the "ESF Character vs pitiful humans mode" suggestion (dubbed worst idea ever and ha everyone pissing themselve laughing).

I don't see why the eyes are wanting to disappear in SSJ mode? What's the point of it? Since when did their eyes disappear in DBZ? And does the search forum still work?

Best answers
oh wow, was i really spamming? oh.. im so sorry!

[/sarcasm]

who cares? sorry if i think music is a lil bit better than dbz.. or esf. so give me a warning.. or ban me. id love for u to waste ur time doing it. it would make me happy ^_^

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright special Ed, get a move on. We wont ban you if you straighten up, and I honstly doubt you want us banning your IP from the forums. If it's really what you want than PM me about it, otherwise just cut the spam down to a minimal and we'll have no quarrel with ye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom