SSJ - Does it ruin the game?

Best answers
Most skilled people would only go SSJ if they were faceing a challege. Most of them, including me, would "mock" people if we could beat them w/o going SS.
ESF 1.0 was faster, right? The best players there (Groovy, Lynx,..) always played with Trunks and transformed very fast and kicked your ass.
If you can?t fight when SSJ you can?t fight when you are normal either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can enable and dissable that on a server dont cha? lol

and also did frieza said: OMFG UR SSJ! NAAAAWWWW THAT AINT FAIR iMA LOOSE!

its supposed to be like that since the game is after an anime story.

<_< though me is bothering the high ki drop when your normal and then try in the swoop to changedirections, you lose so much ki after 3 times changing the swoop directions.....

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF 1.0 was faster, right? The best players there (Groovy, Lynx,..) always played with Trunks and transformed very fast and kicked your ass.
If you can?t fight when SSJ you can?t fight when you are normal either.
Everyone was used to 1.0/1.1 speeds so it was never an issue. Then 1.2 came out and it felt significantly slower. Two and a half years later and we are no longer used to 1.0/1.1 speeds.

If you can fight well unascended, you don't even need to trans.

True story.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone was used to 1.0/1.1 speeds so it was never an issue. Then 1.2 came out and it felt significantly slower. Two and a half years later and we are no longer used to 1.0/1.1 speeds.

If you can fight well unascended, you don't even need to trans.

True story.

Someone from the old camp confeses.

Zeo i aplaude you.

I still remember how Styx bicthed about the speed XD

ESF is a fun game and SSJ is also fun. BUt i dont use it unless im in the shorter end of the fight and only if the other guy is also transformed.

Best answers
I don't like ssj. It's way too easy to play because of the endless amount of ki. But i still think it should be in the game because the game is based on dragonballz.

But gameplay-wise it's a no good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Topics like these aren't really worth it in the end. You'll always have people who want to play for fun vs people who want to play for "balance."

If you want to transform, then do it. If you don't, then don't. No one is right or wrong in either scenerio, no matter what the situation calls for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom