SS Vegeta Is Sexy!!!!!

Best answers
......Hope to GOD Sonic is a chick...cuz if not....i dont WANNA KNOW wut he does in his free time :D

yeah...its WWE now...but i like WWF better...so i just say WWF.

and no....there talking about me!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAH! isnt that right.....(voice insde of head) "yes...ur r right....just like u always are"...BIUFGBuodpgbidso[gbaodshbnbdasoiupgba[odsspq M905 o_o o_o o_o sry...that was....odd.....that doesnt usually happen out loud..."shut up...yes it does *smack*" damnit brain, u do that one more time and i'll....!!!! :D

Kinda makes u NOT wanna think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
......Hope to GOD Sonic is a chick...cuz if not....i dont WANNA KNOW wut he does in his free time :D

yeah...its WWE now...but i like WWF better...so i just say WWF.

and no....there talking about me!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAH! isnt that right.....(voice insde of head) "yes...ur r right....just like u always are"...BIUFGBuodpgbidso[gbaodshbnbdasoiupgba[odsspq M905 o_o o_o o_o sry...that was....odd.....that doesnt usually happen out loud..."shut up...yes it does *smack*" damnit brain, u do that one more time and i'll....!!!! :D

Kinda makes u NOT wanna think
Yes that doesn't make me wanna think because that made no sense whats-o-ever, in fact, you gave me, a thinking cramp.

*Grips head and crashes to the floor* AHHHHH! Thinking Cramp!

Best answers
DAMNIT YOU PEOPLE ARE WIERD!

I am sooo glad i dun have cults after me.. it would be just embarrassssssing

Best answers
"look at me im SONIC...lets make a STRYKER cult thing now.... he he he(gigles like a girl)"

oh and ja joe....i told u NOT to think...i warned you....BTW....to have a thinking cramp u need to have a brain....or something like that.....unless ur horny...cuz then u think with ur ____(fill in the blank) :D

lol....by the end of the night...ill be banned....then shot, ROFL!

Best answers
Im starting the stryker's luvah clan, and only me and stryker can be in it.

muahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhaha

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
"look at me im SONIC...lets make a STRYKER cult thing now.... he he he(gigles like a girl)"

oh and ja joe....i told u NOT to think...i warned you....BTW....to have a thinking cramp u need to have a brain....or something like that.....unless ur horny...cuz then u think with ur ____(fill in the blank) :D

lol....by the end of the night...ill be banned....then shot, ROFL!
You told me not to think? When was this? *Stares blankly*

And I have a brain, I think...........now that you speak of it, I don't remember having a thinking cramp. Did I? Uhhhhhhhh....................

*Starts to drool* Uhhhhhhhhhh..................

Best answers
AH AH AH!!!! ITS HAPPENING AGAIN! :D (one of my famous lines at home....MUHAHHAHAHAHA!)

and Sonic....thats just SAD...and WRONG...and lots a things that i dont feel like talking about cuz it is just plain disturbing....:\

Best answers
Originally posted by Jaa Joe
*Stifles Laughter*

So you still learning grade 2 grammer or what? :p

so....don't you mean grammar?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like Homer Simpson said

YOUR ALL G#Y,and i dont mean HAPPYO_O :shocked: :shocked: UHHH

Best answers
hmmm....i know my Simpsons....and i dont remember which ep that was from. was it that the one nwith John (the queer guy)? if not.....really cant think of another one....:\

Best answers
BOOOOW BEFORE MEEE, AND KISS MY FEET AND NOW YOU ALL SHALL DIEEEE MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH TAKE THAT FOOLISH MORTALS MAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... uhum ... ok i´ll shutup now o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom