Spy Tactics = More fun

Best answers
*I ment to post this is the other thread i think i hit wrong button sorry*

ok we are looking into the prob to much that you ban ppl who have at all right a chance to go to other clans its not yours or our right to look into the clans bisness every day company spies are found and they only get fired and not banned to go work again ever in the world anyway it make the clanz more intresting when you have spies double agents its the clans fault if their tactics are leaked by a new persen if they had real good tatics they would have to tigten their secrity like get every wonid of other clan's members so no one can get in and if a person wants to change clans he should be able to tell all he knows if he wants or false info so i think the leage should just let these things happen it makes a game within a game like SI inside of ESF plus its tactics to get other tactics so i think we are all a little board and look at all the small things

PS i know VT and ESF dev have had trouble with DBZ clan but this is getting redicules

i say just forget about it

Best answers
Buddy...u are messed up

Spying isn't cool...

Trying to figure out tactics in a GAME!!!! Thats not spying that's cheating!!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had nothing todo with the clan incident

Best answers
im not in a clan but i have a clan in MS and ppl are spyin

spyin is cool see you just dont want to work to secure your clan from spies a double agents so i think your scared and dont want to work so you go complain to the league officails so maby your not fit for a clan

PS dont call me buddy call me "you son a of a *****":talk:

hacking is cheating espinoge isnt its like playing Science and industry in ESF so it makes life a little bit more challegeing but i think your the kind of person that picked easy when you a diff select in a game

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
Trying to figure out tactics in a GAME!!!! Thats not spying that's cheating!!
Cheating? For figuring out the other teams tactics?

So are you saying that when I play a CS clan match, and our team figures out the enemies tactics, and how they move, camp, fight, etc, you are saying we cheat? Haha! Funny wee maaaan!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doing something like that seem like going to all this trouble just to do a tad bit better in game...

i have a good idea for the loser clans who have to rely on spying...

PRATICE AND GET BETTER U LOSERS!!!!!!

Best answers
"MS is barely a mod"

Are you crazy? MS is a RPG game! That's a major change for Half-Life. MS is a TC, ESF is a TC, BFP is a TC, why the hell you all call these things "mod" 's is beyond me. A mod is modifying the Half-Life code to make modifications or addons. Total Conversions is what everyone is doing. Using the engine code to make their game, but the game itself has nothing to do with the original game.

Best answers
Lol....I'd like to see ppl try to spy in our clan. It's impossible, we got more security than the Ft. Knox Gold Vault. :)

Best answers
Master Sword Kicks ass.
~except cheaters~
and its alot harder than any mod i know of and its harder to manage your stuff and stats bugs,glitches,stealers,and comp crashes that kill your char

PS:GF clan sux alway has always will
PSS:SE clan has security other clanz dont and are lazy not to do so
PSS:DBZ clan is the best/coolest clan out there and i think theres is the only clan tryin to spy on check their site to know why

vt

V
most clans are okay, some of them are bad.

but my opinion doesnt count... so... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom