Spirit bomb vs Final Flash

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And a warning :warning: to Saiyan Pride for stumbling a little ways off of that thin line you like to tread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To Leon: You're welcome, and sorry if I was rude.

To Sonic: Please sir may I have another? :0\

I kind of agree that the spirit bomb is a little weak when the server averages are mostly equal. Maybe it might be better with a slight bump. I repelled one with a half charged generic beam last night and I was only 200k different in PL.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
all Spirit Bombs are the same...
the one he used on vegeta and the one he used on Frieza and the one he used on Buu
VS VEGETA he had like less then 1 minute to charge it right?
in Frieza it became more powerfull cause he charged it longer
and he charged it the longest against kid buu so he could absorb into it the most power!

(just diff body position of throwing it... vegeta... frieza and buu... thats all
same attack all in all... also those 2 positions are avail via esf!)

BTW - dont compare the one used on Vegeta cause he had like less then 30K I think
maybe 20 or 24 K...
in esf we are talking in hundreds of K or even milions

BTW#2!!! dont try to talk about the philosofy of DBZ...
ok you started it... anyway imho... the stronger goku is
the faster he can collect more energy for the spirit bomb
I mean the more Energy he can handle at once for the spirit bomb
thats just my 2 cents

since its a ki less attack it shouldnt be very strong.... abuse thingy
but still... its a sprit bomb... whom known to be very strong
so its the way it is now and its a good starting attack for a starting server

I dont know if its based on the server's avrage or not
but after I ascend I never use it even if I can decend cause I have so much power
and spending the time to charge it so it will be strong enough to compite against my power
its not worth it imo... cause im stronger and in that time I can do much more stronger attacks!

get my pointtzky?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neh, his power didnt had anything to do with the strenght of the spirit bomb, only with the pushing the bomb.

spirit bomb does have an secondary fire, that one is the one he used on vegeta. actually krillin used that.

any ways, there arent that many living things in the maps we play :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nop there arent
I think that the spirit bomb has the same power every use!

oh u didnt understand me
the stronger goku is the faster he can collect energy for the genki dama
not the stronger goku is the stronger the genki dama is
if you have creatures to collect power from...
and they dont get tired... you can collect it and never stop charging it till you loose controll over it cause it too powerfull

but being able to hold spbb with X power doesnt mean you too has to have X power
maybe 0.1*X
just my philosofy lol

picture in your head kid goku from db... not dbz, just db
holding a spirit bomb(if he knew the technic) the size it was vs Frieza or kid buu
he would never have a chance to hold all of that power at once
he wouldnt be able to controll it in my humble opinion!

<big>****!! I HAD A MISTAKE</big>
there is a super spirit bomb and norm spbb
in the norm he can collect energy at will
and in the super he can collect energy from intellectual creatures
and they have to give it willingly!
like the spbb vs kid buu...
he could just take a lil of their Energy
but then it would be very weak aka spbb vs Frieza 50% form 4!

Best answers
Miki800 said:
picture in your head kid goku from db... not dbz, just db
holding a spirit bomb(if he knew the technic) the size it was vs Frieza or kid buu
he would never have a chance to hold all of that power at once
he wouldnt be able to controll it in my humble opinion!

Well you don't have to picture it, if you've seen the end of DBGT, you'll see lil Goku with a huge SB rising from the ground.
And the whole SB thing, i think the SB used for freeza,Buu were all the same. Sure you can call it a Super GenkiDama; but its only an more energy gathered.
Sugguestion for esf, after the SB is thrown, you could have the secondary mouse button act as a "PUSH" for the Bomb after its been thrown.

TRake Care
Ciao

Best answers
The SB on Kid Buu was a Super Spirit Bomb, why was it super? cuz Buu was resisting so Goku went Super Saiyan (and cuz he got angry) and forced the ball on to him, dunno if he used a beam or not. Thats why its super, cuz he uses SSJ :)

mystery solved.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter what spirit bomb it is, like Final Vegeta said, a spirit bomb is a damn spirit bomb. The only "super" spirit bomb is that nifty little one he used against Buu because that energy came from, what, the entire universe? Including the afterlife? You can't get more ridiculous than that. There never really was a little spirit bomb like we have in ESF, that just happened because Goku blew himself up with most of the energy and gave the little bit he had left to Krillin (Goku had a habbit of blowing himself up with SBs).

Best answers
the only reason the namek sprit bomb didnt kill frieza is bacuase namek was a dieing planet so it didnt have alot of power and on earth you have the suns power 2 and earth is bigger then namek

Best answers
yes but all of the planets were week compaired to earth and the solar system
in dbz goku sed there wasnt enough energy in the namek solar system to kill frieza

Best answers
There never really was a little spirit bomb like we have in ESF, that just happened because Goku blew himself up with most of the energy and gave the little bit he had left to Krillin (Goku had a habbit of blowing himself up with SBs).
umm, im new to this forum and whatnot, but i do know that goku never blew himself up while using the spirit bomb. and VS. vegita, vegita, while ware ape(not sure if thats the "proper name" but its the one i use), he used the mouth blast. thats why goku lost most of the power to form the bomb. then he gave what was left to krillin who then formed it into the spirit bomb who then threw it at vegita, missing, and then gohan bounced it off himself and then hit vegita. i know because the sayian saga is one of my favorites.

Best answers
Falcon46 said:
yes but all of the planets were week compaired to earth and the solar system
in dbz goku sed there wasnt enough energy in the namek solar system to kill frieza
Good point. Still, an attack that needs more than a solar system's energy to power it and still not deliver makes me doubt how great it is. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Namek itself wasn't all that strong, but the surrounding planets actually had life on them (unlike our solar system) which balances it out. Let's not forget, the spirit bomb is supposedly strongest when it gets the sun's energy. Namek had what... three suns, if I remember correctly. That's why it was never night on Namek.

(It should be noted that Namekians probobly got their food from sunlight. That's why their skin is green (chloroplasts) and that's why they only drink water, no food or anything. . . just something I noticed now. Surprised I didn't see it before o_O)

When Goku first learned the spirit bomb, he gathered the energy INSIDE his hand and threw it at a massive flying brick thing. This same method was going to be employed to kill Vegeta, but the big monkey shot him before Goku could throw. Then he gives it (or what was left of it) to Krillin, who formed it into a little ball like Goku told him and carried it around like that.

And Miki, the entire point of the spirit bomb is that Goku forms it when he's weakest; his strength doesn't have anything to do with how fast he gathers it. It's how willing the planet is to give HIM strength, and how much strength they actually had to give. Against Buu, many powerful life forms from the whole damn universe made themselves willing to give everything, thus it was stronger. It wasn't because Goku was extremely powerful that all that energy was gathered. It was cause everybody knew they had to give the energy in.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Back to the game, The point is, it doesnt require ki (huge perk), and you can throw as many as you want, so dont worry if its not the most uber attack in the game.

Best answers
I like FF too,but SB still is to weak.Vegeta SSJ or not.Its still suposed to be stronger even if it only takes 1 hit point more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom