Spirit Bomb power...

Best answers
Does anyone else thing the spirit bomb should have the ability to be much more powerful than it could get now? I was thinking since I shot a fully charged spirit bomb at freizas death ball and his death ball was much stronger.

Of course at the expense of it taking a much longer time to charge, maybe half bar should equal the full bar from this version and charging it after that just adds power while keeping the radius relativily the same.

Then after you charge it completely it adds a wave/sparkly affect emmiting from it, or something.

Or maybe adding an attack called namek spirit bomb, you press the spirit bomb number twice and it selects it, and it would take a minute or two to charge it fully but its oversized and appears way over your head, instead of two inches from it. That would be coooool.

Best answers
Mmm, so you want one of Goku's starting attacks to be able to win any ps against an opponent of any pl? In other words, the spirit bomb should be able to kill everyone on the map at fully charged? Oooh, even better, why not cut all the charge times in half and have it take 5 minutes to charge a generic beam that could blow up the whole map?! :yes:
...Is logic a lost cause? :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thefakegame said:
I was thinking since I shot a fully charged spirit bomb at freizas death ball and his death ball was much stronger.
no....if a spirit bomb full charged is shot at a deathball when frieza first transforms ull notice the sb will win....if ur sb loses to a deathball its dependant on the pl of the deathball, if the deathball is stronger, yeah it will win of course

Best answers
well...it is the spirit bomb, it's supposed to beat any other beam. And I said it would take an absurd amount of charging time, so pulling it off would require some good defense from your teamates...

my other idea was to allow the spirit bomb to be further pushed by your kamehameha or generic beam if in a struggle, that way it would be possible to truly make it a super spirit bomb by reaching perfect trans, turning ssj after you shoot the bomb, then shooting the spirit bomb with a beam.

edit:
My friend came up with a good idea just now...instead of just making it a super ultra unstoppable attack just by charging it for 10 minutes, when your charging a spirit bomb, your teamates get a pop-up telling them to lend their energy (ki) and if they do, they could add to the power of the spirit bomb.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Moved to Suggestions, and please edit your previous post instead of double posting from here on out, thanks bud. :)

Best answers
i never knew there was a suggestion forum, oh well whatever has to be done for my ideas to be heard. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thefakegame said:
my other idea was to allow the spirit bomb to be further pushed by your kamehameha or generic beam if in a struggle, that way it would be possible to truly make it a super spirit bomb by reaching perfect trans, turning ssj after you shoot the bomb, then shooting the spirit bomb with a beam.QUOTE]

u already can.... have the server type mp_multipleps 1 in their console and then u can shoot ur sb with another beam while its psing....u can even add another sb to the ps,infact as many as u want if u can keep it going

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the spirit bomb is plenty powerful. as is.

And with as fast paced as ESF is, I don't think giving everyone the option of everyone stopping what they are doing to lend Ki to the spirit bomb just for a few kills would be worth the trouble.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm. I think its a good idea. And why should people stop if the popup comes?? Just make it like the CS mapvote thing. And maybe if u and ur bud come in some server with and overpowered guy who just kicks u around, the one guy makes a SB and the other protects him while he is charging, POOF , no more overpowered guy :laff:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not just make the spiritbomb an attack in normal form and in SSJ form to so if you want a stronger SB just go SSJ ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
going ssj wouldnt make ur sb stronger anyway because its not based on GOKUS pl...its based on almost everything elses

Best answers
r4p3, you don't get what i mean. if the spirit bomb is being pushed at you, wouldn't you want to push it back at them as well. But you did give me an idea, "its based on almost everything elses".... maybe the spiritbomb power should be based on the average pl of the server. That way it won't be too over powered or too weak.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the pl of the server? explain more pls?

i do like the idea of other players being able to donate some of their energy to the sb and make it a LITTLE bit bigger and a LITTLE bit stronger....NOT TOO MUCH!...( so dont go saying its gonna blow up the whole map ) but im not sure about this idea of making it based on the server pl...

and as for making the sb usable in ssj form...definate NO....cant be used in ssj form in the show and thats why the team wont add it, goku used the spirit bomb when he gets tired and loses most of his pl and cant go ssj anymore or kaioken or w/e, hence why he has to borrow it from the planet and its creatures =O

Best answers
well...the sb ssj idea is like this... you throw the sb, turn ssj, and shoot a beam at the spirit bomb to give it that extra push so it would win a power struggle...that's all I meant.

and the idea i had about the server pl, just simple math. the average of everyones pl put together to give additional power to the spiritbomb. the spiritbomb needs to keep the original power it has now so the spirit bomb won't be ultra weak incase everyone on the server is a Krillin that just joined (having a low pl).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh server pl spirit bomb= no

going ssj and shooting the back of your spirit bomb while its in a ps....already possible

Best answers
something should be done...i mean ssj gohan could push a spiritbomb back with a generic beam, it just doesn't seem right.

Best answers
yeah lets make the Spirit Bomb more powerful so we can triple the amount of gokus in a room you go into that already has 5 gokus

Will you please be serious for a second the SB is probably the most powerful attack in the game along side the Final Flash and Death Ball which already have a Big Blast radius.

Maybe if you knew how to aim the SB people wouldnt see it coming until it was too late. The reason why your SB lost is because DB was more powerful and you threw it before the DB which has a greater Speed then the SB when you throw it and it takes time to slow it down.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The spiritbomb's power depends on the average pl on the server, not your own.

Best answers
edit:
My friend came up with a good idea just now...instead of just making it a super ultra unstoppable attack just by charging it for 10 minutes, when your charging a spirit bomb, your teamates get a pop-up telling them to lend their energy (ki) and if they do, they could add to the power of the spirit bomb.
thats a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom