spirit bomb gone?

Best answers
Here goes....1) Goku and Vegeta went ssj due to anger and hatred as well (goku didnt love frieza as far as i remember). Yet he tried to give frieza another few chances? It was mostly out of anger and desperation.
Gohan also went ssj because of his hatred of himself (because of his weakness). No, he went SSJ due to his fear his friends would be killed, and his need to protect them. That is also what gave him his special hidden power.
Goten and Trunks became ssj, probably because when they were eh...conceived, their fathers were already able to go ssj.Goten went SSJ because of his fear and desperation during his mother's training.Trunks ust have learned at the same time, or got jealous or something. Future trunks was trained by Gohan, probably the same way Gohan was trained.
2) Genki dama and Spirit bomb are the same thing. Just read the manga or play the original games for snes. Correct.
3) Goku didnt create a spirit bomb because he was "too evil". Its cause it didnt fit anywhere in the story line. Definitely. It was his final desperation move when he was out of power.
Either way, he never created a sb while he was ssj. However, the esf team should eventually allow goku to go ssj after the sb is already created.Or let him do one at SSJ, but keep it the same strength and charge time as usual. It surely wouldn't unbalance things then? If he did go SSJ after creating the bomb, would it make it completely imblockable?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or let him do one at SSJ, but keep it the same strength and charge time as usual. It surely wouldn't unbalance things then? If he did go SSJ after creating the bomb, would it make it completely imblockable?

no this wouldnt work i dont think because your pl depicts how strong your blast is. so if your a goku with 750,000 pl and make a fully charged spirit bomb and there is a goku with 1,000,000 pl and he makes a fully charged sb, then the goku with 1,000,000 would win. and the explosion of a 1,000,000 pl goku would be much bigger than a goku with 750,000. so if he was ssj the explosion would be enormous. so lets leave it at the fact to keep it all fair and balanced

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1)Goku gave freiza several chances to run away after he was able to control his powers. When he first went ssj, his goal was to humiliate and eventually kill him. 2)Gohan went ssj because he was tired of being the reason why everyone died. He felt he was weak and wanted to be strong enough to protect his friends. 3) Goten didnt go ssj because he was afraid of his mother lol. If fear or desperation was all that was needed to become ssj gohan, goku, and vegeta would have become ssjs long before they actually did. 4) Future trunks wasnt trained by gohan the way gohan was trained by goku and friends. Just watch The History of Trunks. Kid trunks also went ssj before goten. 5) In regards to the spirit bomb thing, your pl isnt the only factor in creating it. It is pretty much the average of all the players on the server. Being able to go ssj before or after a spirit bomb is created wouldnt be that bad and would also be true to dbz. Just my opinion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wel why dont u guys make him able to go ssj whil fiering it to make the ball faster (because if u fier it at full power to mayin vegeta he shut dodge the bal witout a strugle see ? and if u see the buus saga ul see that he can defeat buu so why not) but dont make it powerfuller because it will overpower then :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think you guys need to get your stories straight.

1) Goku went SSJ for the first time not because he hated Frieza, but because of the sorrow of losing his best friend. In the end, even though Frieza killed his best friend, Goku offered to spare Friezas life. Goku is not the type to kill a living being without giving it a second chance. :rolleyes:

2) Goten went SSJ before, not after Trunks. Because, in The History of Trunks, that was a different timeline, and was not related to the current saga in which Goten and Trunks are seen as Super Saiyans. It's actually hard to tell which of them went SSJ first because they both kind of did it without trying. It just kind of happened. Trunks went SSJ because he wanted to go to the park with his father, Vegeta. And I remember how fun the park was when I was a youngster. Goten went SSJ because his mother hit him and hurt him, so the desperation of the situation drove the evaluation of a SSJ to the surface of Gotens mind. :rolleyes:

3) SSJ2 was the hatred based transformation, not SSJ. SSJ was basically anger, not hatred. :rolleyes:

Now will somebody please answer my thread?

Please answer my thread

Best answers
Its because when goku is ssj, he is angry/not too pure. Spirit Bomb requires u to be pure of heart. Of course he can use spirit bomb as a ssj but as i recall it would eat him alive or somethin. Super sayians are a result to anger. thats what the sayian race kinda is. Goku = anger of losing krillin Gohan = training imagining anger of loss of chi chi. It kinda explains it self there. Trunks = Anger of losing gohan Goten = Anger of getting hit by mom? Vegeta = pride anger of not being the strongest.

Best answers
but exactly what do you mean by anger and what does it have to do with "pure-ness" ? Even when goku is in his normal form, he is angry, therefore not pure of heart. he is angry that the monsters are hurting people so he creates a spirit bomb to kill them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, your wrong in that matter. goku has the purest heart. He is 100% good. He is a Sayin much like a human he has feelings. and when he sees people get hurt he becomes sad, and angry with the person that did the hurting. he turns that anger into power, and energy. That power is so great that he is able to go ssj. And the more he does it the easier it is. but every single time he goes ssj, he must think of something terrible happening, such as krilling getting killed or something of the sort. If you ever watch the history of trunks, gohan says all he needs to do was think of everyone dying by the androids. or something like that. i dunno i cant remember. but goku needs anger to go super sayin.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Or how about this theory

Its a cartoon, made by the japanese (have you seen some of the stuff they have come up with?), and the cartoon doesnt have to make sense as long as the story flows. Do you think Akira sat down for hours upon hours pondering all these little nuances, and making sure its flawless so that forum nit-pickers wouldnt question his story? I doubt it. It makes for a good story, and that should be enough. Dont go into it too deep or you will find things that dont add up. You are all right, but im the right-est! Seriously though, if he never was ssj in the show when he started making a sb, then the mod should go along those lines too. (btw, Goku being angry? WTF! HE ISNT REAL GAH!)

Best answers
Let's just say I loved the teleport kamehameha (it helps a lot to escape from those bastards that wait till you fire you're beam to strike you with melee) and I wouldn't trade it for any Spirit Bomb (Genki Dama) , 'cause the ssj kamehameha blasts even my monitor.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Good point, loses the sb, gains the teleport kame, great trade off ^_^.

Best answers
chris109 said:
in order to go ssj you need anger and hatred. the spirit bomb is made of pure energy (no pure energy but pure energy such as its only "good" no evil) so if the spirit bomb were go hit someone witha pure heart it would not harm them, if they are pure evil it would destroy them. the spirit bomb takes energy of all living things grass humans planets. things liket that the person making the bomb needs a pure heart to make it. goku in his normal state is of pure heart. him in ssj ovioulsy has hatred in him. thats the only way go to ssj, it to have enough hatred.

not true cell can do the sb and hes evil so how is it imposable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell can do it and even says so in the manga

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would being ssj even really increase the power of the spirit bomb? last i checked the energy it used wasnt his own, he energy that the spirit bomb used was the energy of the planet, not goku, he went ssj to push the spirit bomb, not make it,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldnt change in power unless he put his own power into the bomb

but that doesnt happen because as we saw in the movies when goku does the genki dama in ssj form he absorbs it and goes crazy on the bad guy

Best answers
Er. Dont get me wrong this is an interesting chat.. but its totaly off topic..

Also.. people go ssj for different reasons.. to each his own.

Gohan for example is only stong in his sayjin forms when hes protecting somthing (cell games). When he was ready to fight buu befor he hatched (fat buu) he had to remind himself of that.

Vegeta went SSJ for the first time out of spite and anger.

As for the actual thread topic.. Goku is strong enuff in SSJ form to not rely on the SB. Remember that the energy has to come from some where. No use taking the planets energy when your own power is stronger by 10 fold. Besides like someone else said befor, you get to teleport while charging things, Thats definatly worth the trade.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but the real thing that makes the genki dama strong is the fact that it takes power from everything from plants to people

so it doesnt matter that what gives the energy is weak its the fact that theres so many to take small pieces of

but never the less thats the way it is in the show so thats what esf is gonna do and yeah not like u need genki dama in ssj anyway

Best answers
Still, It would be cool to see someone as goku (ssj) absorb his own spirit bomb and go ape **** over a server meleeing people into gib's. :smile:
haha

Best answers
right on! goku ssj rocks he still rules with or without it why do you whine the teleport hamehameha is like the most power house attack in the game and then people cant blow you away while your charging the big *************

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom