Spirit Bomb Bug?

Best answers
Ok, I saw a guy pull off a freaky trick. He's charging a SB, he's on the ground. Some how he manages to jump and engulf himself in the spirit bomb...how did he do that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a bug
when ur all the way up there n u push f or whatever ur fly button is, u fall down to the ground but the spirit bomb is up there

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
its a bug
when ur all the way up there n u push f or whatever ur fly button is, u fall down to the ground but the spirit bomb is up there
No, he means the opposite. Instead of falling down, the guy flies up into the Genki Dama. Sorry Gokou i've never seen this glitch.

Best answers
Mabe it was another guy who went on it..... or he was behide it while it was flying towards ya?

Best answers
I never see a guy with a s bomb from ground fly to the air the went inside...but get this...if u are in the air with the s bomb...after it's maxed out in the green bar, it can still get bigger if you are holding the right click...(or secondary fire button) then sometimes it will get so big that your body is inside the bomb...

Best answers
no actualy its not a bug but a trick.

just be goku.
land on the ground.
jump and then right after that hold the attack button to charge the spirit bomb.
and then fly before you go below the sb.
and then let yourself down slowly into it.

the reason people so this is because many ppl hit them when their charging it, and if they hit them while their in this state, hell blow up along with him.

Best answers
lol, thanks alot for your help guys, it gave me a better idea of what exactly it is. but hey, let's just say i found a new bug :p imma go browse in my server for more

Best answers
yea thats what i do when i use the spirit bomb. most people would go firing beams at the ground below you or just flying over and looking for u so they can melee u and by the time they find u inside the spirit bomb its at a nice enough size to take him with u if he hits u. one draw back though is its impossible to aim cuz ur screen is all white, lol

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe the gravity was set to negative on that server and when he switched off fly he dropped up instead of down...... =\

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
OK guys, when you are maxed with the spirit bomb and hold it, it does NOT get bigger! It only looks like it is getting bigger because when you fly, you slowly drift up over time, the spirit bomb isnt getting bigger, you are just drifting inside it! Try charging it when you are standing on the ground with fly off, the sb doesn't get bigger. Im getting tired of people say it gets bigger.

Best answers
oh really?? I really don't know that... but do u guys think it will get bigger in the beta 1.1 version??
(I just love the scene that goku uses a huge s bomb against kid buu)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I dont think they changed any of the attacks, so no, I think they just added some (and gave new features to the beams via beam jumping)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn ... first ... NO, THIS ISN'T A BUG
second ... yes you can press fly druning charging a beam ... that's extra coded for this, not a bug
third ... if you're inside your SB, I'll only ask: WHY ??? ... what's the advantage of it ???
fourth ... no, it won't become bigger if you stop charging (right click) not in B1 neither in B1.1
isn't changed in B1.1 ... read the outline next time

Best answers
calm down buddy, it's a question, i found out how to do it, jump, charge, fly...sink into it, simple as that. why was this post moved to the first page anyway?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blah ... it's the school which annoys me ...
a question for this ??? lol ... no comment
moved to the first page .... because every thread moved there if anyone new posted into it ... first page means last entry last posts ... it's ordered by last posts date

Best answers
heh easy trick to do

as u can clearly see im goku and im inside of my spirit bomb

Just hit and hold your jump button
then right after that click ur button to charge the spirit bomb
at the top of ur jump hit the fly button
quickly hit and release the fly button untill ur inside ur spirit bomb

Best answers
IceFire2050, I never heard this "trick" before...but any ways...what's ur advantage being inside the bomb???
if others melee u or fire a beam at u u'll die...

Best answers
Or the easiest way to do this is to have Gohan use his shield attack to move you around the whole arena, so you could be across the map and then shoot it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom