Spirit Bomb Animation

Best answers
I made a really cool spirit bomb that looks like a rotating world but the primary fire of the spirit bomb isn't coded to animate or something caus it doesn't. but the secondary fire of the spirit bomb does animate. I was wondering if this could be fixed in l8r versions of ESF. :)

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you playing 2.0?....
play 1.1 or something.. everything is animated in it..

Best answers
Only problem with the Sprit bomb is if you dont fully charge and fire it , it shoots like it was fully charged

Best answers
No the spirit bomb wont animate with primary fire, but it will with secondary. Go check. And yes of course i have 1.1 Beta (although i can't wait for 1.2 beta). Then maybe they will make a Ceta LOL. Can anybody help me? BTW will it be animated in 1.2?

Best answers
MatiasG said:
No the spirit bomb wont animate with primary fire, but it will with secondary. Go check. And yes of course i have 1.1 Beta (although i can't wait for 1.2 beta). Then maybe they will make a Ceta LOL. Can anybody help me? BTW will it be animated in 1.2?
It Does the little white balls that float up to the Sprit Bomb it also grows

Best answers
yes but he means.. it doesn't rotate right? and btw: those little balls are they "spriritbomb charge" not they "spiritbomb" it self.. he aint talking about charge.. but about they BIG SB...
becaus yes.. they small SB can rotate.. and they charge up little balls.. can also rotate.. but big SB cant... they BIG SB always stands still as a big ball.. it never moves.. it only gets bigger.. and when you don't have a fully charhed SB.. and you trow it.. it will look like a fully charged SB...

so yes maby you can fix that? and maby you can make they BIG SB... also avaible for rotate and stuff

Best answers
If they fix it i will release my Sprite if not..... i wont... becuase it just looks bad unanimated. :-(

Best answers
Gr8!! Thnx for the info harSens. You are the best coder ever!! Keep it up!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@harsens (offtopic): I looked at your sig and there seems to be words ghosted into it. What do they say? Its too grey to read properly. It looks like codeing.

On topic. I thought I noticed this when I had been away from the computer a while and artifacts started to replace the attacks. They looked auctally pretty nice, so I stayed there for a while. I noticed that the primary SB did nothing while the secondary made some pretty wierd pictures.

Best answers
yo can ne 1 send me 2 a guide on editing ESF sprites that is only on the mentioned topic please

Best answers
Ussj_fatman don't go off-topic on my thread unless you have something on topic to say please.

BTW Anouncement to everyone (who reads this thread of course) the sprite will be released after ESF 1.2 comes out (soon i hope).

Oh yeah, good luck with that test aura harSens looks gr8.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Super Bolt V2 said:
Only problem with the Sprit bomb is if you dont fully charge and fire it , it shoots like it was fully charged
YES!! ALSO frieza's death ball
I hope will be fixed in future versions!!!

+ I reported+ignored+same bug as you have my animator friend!

he is totaly right - this is a very stupid bug
I did once a big animation and disappointed to never see the animation in the big one...

edit:
harSens said:
The spirit bomb animation will work for 1.2
woopsy - thnx harsens , didnt saw that 1

yup your gr8... and what he said... yes
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom