Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu said:
I dont know why all of you are saying hob goblin... THAT WAS NOT THE HOB GOBLIN AT THE END. Harry becomes the next GREEN GOBLIN. He never becomes the hob goblin. Hob goblin is someone completely different.
Hence my huge-ass post...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should have both like in the cartoon that used to coem on fox back in the days. i remember seeing them both go after spidey, and each other.

Who cares, just as long as Harry and Peter duke it out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be kinda boring if they had another film dedicated to another Goblin, that looks exactly the same, speaks exactly the same and is basically the same person (the goblin kinda posses them)
Hell, it'd be great as a mini-boss kinda thing, and it would be a great storyline, since Harry plays a much larger roll in the films than the cartoon, but i think Venom and Carnage would make it so much better.

Best answers
the hell.. guys.. the story is going to be about hobs goblin. Are you all retarded? lol You saw the end of the movie with Harry, venom is in 4.

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
I didnt bother reading any of the posts so too bad if i say stuff that's said b4. Harry will become the hob goblin to avenge his father. Full stop.
AND THERE IS NO WAY THERE WILL BE A 4 AND 5. IT'S A TRILOGY.
i think your wrong there, if there is big money coming from the movies, they will, in my opionion, continue till part 10 until the ratings die down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son|Gohan said:
the hell.. guys.. the story is going to be about hobs goblin. Are you all retarded? lol You saw the end of the movie with Harry, venom is in 4.
Ermm, the film isn't out for another week and a day in the U.K, so no, i'm not a retard.

Best answers
lol, well you'll love it, awesome! movie. And yes they did show him at the end looking at the equipment, but They also introduced, secretly, Venom and lizzard man. so it kinda leaves you wondering....

Best answers
Yes, but wich was more obvious? thats the question you gotta ask

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son|Gohan said:

Whoa there, take it down a notch. You may just be joking with the whole "Are you all retarded?" but many including myself find it hostile, and practically a flame. Keep it in check.

Best answers
Alright..

Whom ever said it was a trilogy, Im pretty sure you're incorrect. Superhero movies cant all be summed up in a trilogy, and there have been reports of 5 spiderman movies. Venom and carnage are being planned for either 4 or 5.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, if they make another goblin movie then im just gonna sit that one out. One goblin is enough. I dont wanna see a repeat with new cgi effects. If venom and carnage were to be in the 3rd movie, im sure everyone who has ever heard of the duo would go see the movie. Its probably in their best interests to make the 3rd one the last one. No sense in dragging this thing out.

Best answers
Tip said:
It would be great if it was venom, but I think that it will probably be Hob Goblin because just by the stroyline you can see its like a foreshadowing. Its gonna happen next.

I agree, hopefully there will be a 4th and there will be a venom. I mean, there has to be...right?...right :cry: ?

Best answers
Well, I was waiting for lizard in numbah 3, but it looks like it ain't gonna happen. http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=17568 (only read the first paragraph that's in small black font, the rest is BS) Unofficial, yes, but the actor is gonna know his part(as in hes a villain or not)

🍂 Regular
Best answers
The Villain of the third movie is the butt goblin! Behold his brown cape!

Anyway seriously, I don't care much about which villain is gonna be in 3rd movie, I hope it's gonna be The Lizard personally, that would be interesting ^_^

Best answers
I really doubt that Harry will be the bad guy in the next movie. When his dad told him to take revenge Harry told him no.At this time he thought his dad was just a inoccent victim killed by spiderman,but after he finds all the green goblin stuff now knowing that peter killed his father because he was a cazy lunatic why would he want to take revenge?

Best answers
Because being a crazed lunatic runs in the family? Because that's ANOTHER lie that Peter has let him believe? You give people too much credit.

Anyways, wasn't there a Spiderman clone at one point in the comics? I don't think he was ever evil though. But it could be cool...if he was...>.>

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are alot of cool villians and even lesser villains for Spidey to fight, I'd personally like to see Scorpion duke it out with the webhead on the silver screen.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Venom \o/

But, I gaurantee Hobgoblin will be the villian.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hob goblin?!?!?

i think ur all confused

hobgoblin is an entirely differnt person than harry

hob is just a random jewel theif who stubles across one of the green goblin weapon hide outs so he steals the glider and stuff to steal stuff better

harry osborn becomes the green goblin 2 with entirely new gear and is in no way related to the hob goblin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom