• Venom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hob Goblin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah your right about that... my whole Hobgoblin theory was based on Harry becoming the next "Goblin"

Wasn't sure if it was Green or Hob though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well if anything here are some Movie plans that i think would be pretty fun to see...

Spidey vs Vulture/Kolgan(?)/sandman/doc ock/mysterio/shocker 'Sinister Six'

Spidey vs Lizard/Scorpion/Shocker

Spidey & Blade vs Morbious (vampire guy dated 'felicia harding" (?) in the cartoon)
in combonation with...
Spidey as the Man-Spider thingy (i think they set that story up in the movie too) vs Blade/ Punisher

(though im getting all my ideas from the first Spiderman Cartoon that I saw, I think they would be farely long and entertaining)

Best answers
I just got back from the cinema from seeing that movie, it rocks !!!!!!!

I just think that in spider man 2 there will be harry osborn as the green goblin
But i think that he should be on the good side
if you have played spider man the movie 1, there was harry osborn as the green goblin and he was on the good side

this is just what i think...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ 4 Vegeta said:
I just think that in spider man 2 there will be harry osborn as the green goblin
But i think that he should be on the good side
if you have played spider man the movie 1, there was harry osborn as the green goblin and he was on the good side

this is just what i think...
Ermm..no there wasn't.
In the cartoon, Harry keeps seeing the green goblin in puddles and mirrors etc... He finally loses it, and takes his dad's suit and glider and goes around destroying stuff. He isn't a good guy.

Best answers
I know that (duh) but haven't you played spider man the movie ?
he was a good guy there (u have to unlock him first)...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, thats just the game. They needed someone to add :p
Besides, he didn't even know his Dad was the green goblin in the first movie, he'd only just died.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noone knows for sure who will be in spiderman 3, all i can think of, spiderman 2 ending with harry finding his dads secret stash of the green goblin accessories, therefore i can only imagin that harry will be as teh green goblin II in spiderman 3 because there not exactly going to leave harry on a cliff hanger and forget about him during 3 hours of spiderman 3 are they?

unless they decide to put green goblin and Venom in spiderman 3 making it a triple fight like venom and greengoblin II team up and make a deal with each other etc,,, that would be pretty cool but i guess we will have to wait until 2007 :|

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
couldnt u let it die?
Look at his post date, was almost a month ago.

No one revived this thread its a poll, whoever votes on it, it goes back to the first page.

Anyways I chose venom on the poll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom