Spider-Man 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, whats the spider sense like in-game, cause that looks pretty cool, slowing things down (it doesn't come out until Friday in the UK lol, so i gota wait until then :()

Tip

Best answers
its pretty cool, everything slows down and you can tell when a attack is coming cause you see this red circle.

Im having trouble beating doc ock the final time -_-.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
So, whats the spider sense like in-game, cause that looks pretty cool, slowing things down (it doesn't come out until Friday in the UK lol, so i gota wait until then :()
Some people in the Uk have it already, lucky arn't they...... I'll hopefully get it tomorow as it has been released acording to the tv advert where it actually says "out now on Ps2".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSjGohan12345 said:
Some people in the Uk have it already, lucky arn't they...... I'll hopefully get it tomorow as it has been released acording to the tv advert where it actually says "out now on Ps2".
Meh, not that i wouldn't mind getting it sooner than later, but i'd rather wait until Friday when its offically out so i can get it on x-box.

I really liked the idea of spider sense slowing everything down, since it was so naff in the first game, and its such a big feature in the film.
So can you use spider sense anytime you like, and how long does it last ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
I really liked the idea of spider sense slowing everything down, since it was so naff in the first game, and its such a big feature in the film.
So can you use spider sense anytime you like, and how long does it last ?
theres 2 kinds of spidey sense

the first kind is the classic kind u got the danger sense sees an oncoming attack and does the head flash

what it does is tell u when to dodge an attack cause if u push the dodge too early or too late and u get socked in the face or shot or whatever

the second kind is the full on movie sense when everything slows down and every attack has amazingly huge red flashing circles to say IM AN ATTACK DODGE ME even attacks from off sceen can be seen easy with this

when u do it turns the whole screen into a washed out brighter version of normal looks pritty neat

this one unlike the auto sense is activated by some buttion and can be done as long as u have juice in the sense meter

Best answers
I have a few questions
1) Do u have unlimited webing and slow-mo spidey sense?
2) Can you do side missions such as bugal missions and pizza delivery as spiderman and use web slinging?

Best answers
1. Yes
2. No.. Seriously... I AM A SUPER HERO, I DELIVER PIZZA...

i also have some questions.

1. When i try walk into some areas it says, there is no need to go there... Is it becourse i dont have hero points enough or something?

2. i heard about a store where i can Buy upgrads for my weps, melee and stuff can anyone tell me where thad is ?

PS. i have PC version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, this game looks pretty damn good.. now I need to see if my PS2 works after my friend threw it on the roof :\

Best answers
The pc version isnt the same as the console version meaning that it doesnt have things like upgrades

Best answers
True... but i payed good money for thad ****ing game... just to try being spiderman in new york... man thos *****es...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you didn't look at the box first? your own fault there methinks :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara said:
um... what do you meen by thad ?
Read the back of the box first. It probably stated somewhere its a different game.
Its always best if you do your homework on a game before you buy it as well. You would have saved yourself 30 quid if you did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSjGohan12345 said:
I have a few questions
1) Do u have unlimited webing and slow-mo spidey sense?
2) Can you do side missions such as bugal missions and pizza delivery as spiderman and use web slinging?
yeah unlimited webbing but the slow mo is connected to the power bar below ur health so u can only use it so much before its gone and u have to get more by killing bad guys, doding attacks, doing stylish moves

u never really have problems refilling the bar once u get good at swinging and acrobatics u can get it to full in like 5 swings

and yeah each of thoes are done as spidey cause u only have so much time to do them so u have to go fast as spidey

the pizza missions are bit harder cause u cant do any flips or rolls or u mess up the pizza

Gaara said:
1. When i try walk into some areas it says, there is no need to go there... Is it becourse i dont have hero points enough or something?

2. i heard about a store where i can Buy upgrads for my weps, melee and stuff can anyone tell me where thad is ?
and yeah both of thoes arnt in the pc version theres no free roaming, no buying, no indepth combat, nada

Best answers
Hibiki said:
yeah unlimited webbing but the slow mo is connected to the power bar below ur health so u can only use it so much before its gone and u have to get more by killing bad guys, doding attacks, doing stylish moves

u never really have problems refilling the bar once u get good at swinging and acrobatics u can get it to full in like 5 swings

and yeah each of thoes are done as spidey cause u only have so much time to do them so u have to go fast as spidey

the pizza missions are bit harder cause u cant do any flips or rolls or u mess up the pizza

and yeah both of thoes arnt in the pc version theres no free roaming, no buying, no indepth combat, nada
Ahhh cheers, there is a petition to get the pc version ported from the console to the pc, i'll post it on here when i find it again.

Edit: Found the link http://www.petitiononline.com/1623545/petition.html

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Activision doesn't really give a damn what their costumers think, you know that, right?

Best answers
i say get over it and buy a freakin console. Ur not their only customer.

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
i say get over it and buy a freakin console. Ur not their only customer.
Easy for U tu say, if i would had the money, i would buy a console :S :S

Best answers
I have a Ps2 and a Gamecube, i just think that people who dont, and want to play the game should be able even if they dont have a console.

Best answers
Man, i would realy would want to get a ps2, its just my parents, they say a pc is enough, if i would have a ps2 atleast i could play budokai2, man, i wanted so much to play that game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom