Spider-Man 2

Best answers
Gamespot gives knitpicker reviews. They make me wonder if they even upgraded him any, just think about it once you upgrade his combat moves it makes those pesky missions new again kinda with new ways to hand there hat to the bad guys.

Best answers
Anyone know, will they be releasing spider man 2 on pc ? (like the real console version) because i'm just disapointed for waiting for that game 2 years and they make the pc version the crap version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ 4 Vegeta said:
Anyone know, will they be releasing spider man 2 on pc ? (like the real console version) because i'm just disapointed for waiting for that game 2 years and they make the pc version the crap version
I kinda doubt it, since i suppose they didn't make the full version on the pc because people would copy the game, and give lots of copies out for free, when they well deserve the money for the game.
Heck, i don't know anything really, and there may be one in process, so i suppose the best thing to do is email activision. I'd do it myself, but since i have all 3 next gen consoles, i'm not bothered :p

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
I kinda doubt it, since i suppose they didn't make the full version on the pc because people would copy the game, and give lots of copies out for free, when they well deserve the money for the game.
Heck, i don't know anything really, and there may be one in process, so i suppose the best thing to do is email activision. I'd do it myself, but since i have all 3 next gen consoles, i'm not bothered :p
Lucky I want all three systems =(, but that would be stupid to make a crappy game just because you think someone will download it. If all pc game companie's thought like them we wouldnt have any good games

Best answers
LOL do thay think the x-box version cant be copied that is jokes all game can be copied. If they dont know that its just sad. it does not matter if a game can be copied because if its a game I really care about, I wanna support the makers of the game and I will buy the real version.:)

Best answers
Anyone know how to contact activision ?
please pm me !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shadowsaiyan17 said:
Lucky I want all three systems =(, but that would be stupid to make a crappy game just because you think someone will download it. If all pc game companie's thought like them we wouldnt have any good games
Took me 3 years to get them all lol.

Anyway, if you want to email them, go here, go to their gamer's support site and click the "ask question" tab.
Hopefully you'll get an answer then. (maybe you could ask why they didn't release it on pc as well)

Best answers
im on mestio in th PC version and when every i throw a rock anywhere it blows me up lol do any of you guys know how to beat him

Best answers
here's the reply that i got from activision:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The PC version of Spider-Man 2 is not identical to the console
versions, though both games share plot and character elements. Spider-Man 2 PC
is aimed at kids age 6-12, and has an easy-to-learn control scheme.
Unfortunately, we cannot answer questions about a game until it has
been released. All new game information is available on the website or in
our press releases.

Often times, features and gameplay changes during development. So if we
told you one thing it could very well be very different than the final
version of the game.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't sound like its coming to pc anytime soon, if at all :(

Best answers
Anyone here have the game yet? Cause its out now. Was out 3 days ago. Is it just as good as the reviews say it is?
And what console should i get it for?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people have said its really good, but it doesn't come out until next friday over in England, so i still have some waiting.
Apparently theres a few occasional lag spikes on the PS2 and graphical glitches. I've heard nothing about the Gamecube or X-Box version though.
Personally, i'll be getting it for whatever its cheaper on. If they're all the same price, i'll go with the X-Box version

Best answers
Which console version do u think would have the easier control our of all 3 consoles?

Best answers
Wonder if u can be Peter and just walk around the streets. I know it probibly would be as fun as web-slinging, but, be cool to slip in and out of the spidy costume like in the movie:p

Best answers
ummm......PC version is out for me, i can go and buy it......... Man i love the movie and the game, but compared to the game the storyline for me movie is 10x better, i wouldv'e of liked it if they followed the movie storyline better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm quite glad of this. Although i kinda know the spiderman 2 storyline from the trailer, the game comes out about a week before the film, so i'm hoping it won't give loads away.

Best answers
I'll just play around stopping the random crimes, doing challenges and finding the secrets until I see the movie. From the sounds of things that should put me on for a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think most people will spend at least their first 30 minutes just web slinging around NY lol.

Best answers
ya, lol that is fun, and addictive. ive already beat the game withing 2 days, spaced out playing time. The storyline of the game and movie is completly different, yet there are certain points in which important facts had to be added, so the storyline of the game is similar. lets just say the game follows the basic outline of the movie, but adds its own twists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom