Spider-Man 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now now no need to start a flame war or anything

so shhh and play nice or be burninated

Best answers
ok i take back my comment above i just got it on pc from a friend, and it is CRAP litterally CRAP, they did a horrible job puttin onto the pc cause i set the graphics up all the way and stuff (my pc was built for gaming) and i can play unreal and every other game i have at full graphics at 1600 x 1200 with no lag and yet this game lagged at 1280 x 1024 and just showing the moving of going down the street of an overview......i suggest buying this game on the console as i have seen you may swing from whereever you would like and stuff rather then those crappy limited spider webs int eh sky.....ths pc version = not worth anything

Best answers
A hardcore gamer wouldn't stick to PC, a hardcore gamer would try out everygame and system that he/she can, not just play on DOD because it's more "hardcore" than Halo. I mean, I play on PC games as much as anyone, but that doesn't stop me from going on my consoles and playing on those, I'm pretty sure it doesn't make me any less of a gamer.
Also, if you're such a hardcore gamer, then how in the hell can you not find a good game for the Gamecube?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a gamecube, and all the games aren't for kids. Even if they look kiddy, there much bloody harder than alot of games out there. I'm guessing you've never actually played on one right ? (try some of the levels on super mario sunshine, or viewtiful joe or resident evil) Plus with Spiderman 2 on there, thats one less kids game :p

I play x-box live as well, and Halo isn't even offically supported on live and theres no way to comunicate or hold proper dedicated servers....so much for dedication from playing 1 game that doesn't even work with it properly....
There are loads of hardcore gamers on x-box live, and they're usually stat whores that cry and leave when you kill them...most probably like you.

Best answers
LOL I was all into playing Bloody Roar but it still odd that a game call Bloody Roar had no Blood. any way back to the gamecube dont have good games I forgot about metal gear solid that was nice but none the less more then 70% of gamecube games are for kids. I still stand by my word that pc has the most hardcore gamers. :S

Best answers
Get back on topic guys I really dont wana see this thread closed for stupid swabbles,
Game is out today, go buy it and enjoy

Best answers
It isn't out today for us Brits :( We've got another week an half to wait. At least I'll have finished college for the year and I get loads of time to play the thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, we're forced to wait until next Friday >.>
Heck, look on the bright side, the film is out tommorow, and i'm looking forward to that just as much (if not more) as the game !!
Off to see it on the weekend, and reading the interviews and watching the trailers, it seems very promising !!!

Best answers
SoulHunterX said:
Call me : 960-821-5249 :D
:rolleyes: lol watever

Jonesdaniel said:
Yep, we're forced to wait until next Friday >.>
Heck, look on the bright side, the film is out tommorow, and i'm looking forward to that just as much (if not more) as the game !!
Off to see it on the weekend, and reading the interviews and watching the trailers, it seems very promising !!!

Same here i agree!!!

Best answers
SoulHunterX said:
Call me : 960-821-5249 :D
Hah, I cannot believe you posted that up there.

Alright, so they made a kid version for the PC. Why are people complaining about it so much? Almost everybody owns a PC these days, and they were probably just making sure every kid-fan could go out and get the game.
Seriously, just go get a console mate.

On topic:: The game looks very, very nice. I'll probably get it when it comes out, although Im holding myself back from getting high hopes because Im in doubt of how the gameplay will be.

Best answers
So what is everyone looking forward to the most? I'd guess that everyone likes the cool new swinging combined with the huge city, but what else?
Nice find with the review btw :yes:

Best answers
-JLN- said:
So what is everyone looking forward to the most? I'd guess that everyone likes the cool new swinging combined with the huge city, but what else?

The New Wall Run and Sprint Ability (Stolen From Ninja Gaiden Off Xbox in my Oppion), And the new slingshot ability, that forms a giant web allowing you to pull back and slingshot yourself atleast 7 Blocks in Distance across the city ^_^.

Also Anime Legend, the review is good but i still rather see one from Gamespot and IGN.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That review sounds very promising, although i didn't doubt the game.
That won't be the last posotive, high scoring review about, believe you me ;)

What i'm looking forward too ?
Obviously the web swinging. Everyone will have their own style, whether it be holding it on until the last second, using both hands, jumping half way etc... so it will feel unique to each player (the cradle technique thingy also looks awesome)
Another thing they've made much more use in this version is the spider sense. You can now go slow mo in battles, and counter-attacks etc... It all sounds awesome ! Gota love being a web-head fanatic !

Best answers
I really want to see some of his other agile moves, like the swan dive and swinging around lamposts and flagpoles. When I get it, I'm gonna try and get as far across the city as I can by swinging around stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This moves going to be so friggin cool. Reading the review, if you come face to face with a building while swining really fast, you can keep momentum by running along the building, and then diving back off it. Imagen doing that, swan diving down into the bustling city streets, and catching onto a lampost at the last second to swing round it multiple times and then release off across the road and landing ontop of a car, or a random old granny in the street :)

Pan

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
This moves going to be so friggin cool. Reading the review, if you come face to face with a building while swining really fast, you can keep momentum by running along the building, and then diving back off it. Imagen doing that, swan diving down into the bustling city streets, and catching onto a lampost at the last second to swing round it multiple times and then release off across the road and landing ontop of a car, or a random old granny in the street :)

Lol Awsome thats sounds cool i can pratically picture it too..Cant wait ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom