Spider-Man 2

Best answers
Has it occured to anyone that with this freeform gta style gameplay you can beat the crap out of civilians now too? Does that mean i wonder if you can get the police chasin you down and stuff or what.

Best answers
Hibiki said:
why would there be snow in manhatten? :scared:
Im not sure if you were serious... but being as I live in Manhattan I can assure you it does snow here.

On topic: Yeah this game is looking good... All we gotta do now is wait :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Im not sure if you were serious... but being as I live in Manhattan I can assure you it does snow here.
never heard of it snowing there

and i dont live there

so pssh

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New York experiences all seasons. We've had a few blizzards, but im sure none would compare to places westward of the east coast.

Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
Has it occured to anyone that with this freeform gta style gameplay you can beat the crap out of civilians now too? Does that mean i wonder if you can get the police chasin you down and stuff or what.
Lol that would be quite cool, I would like to be chased like in gta but with spiderman.

Does anyone know if you can pick up cars like in the first on still? and do people get in and out of there cars like when they get from one point to another. Also in the game it is all of Manhatten at once of do you have to do levels to get more bits, anyone know how big it is in miles?
Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSjGohan12345 said:
Does anyone know if you can pick up cars like in the first on still? and do people get in and out of there cars like when they get from one point to another. Also in the game it is all of Manhatten at once of do you have to do levels to get more bits, anyone know how big it is in miles?
Thanks
Who knows the game isnt out yet.

and its total free roaming in all of manhatten so go look at a map if u need to know how big manhatten is :rolleyes:

Retired
Best answers
Hibiki you said the versions on the consoles are all the same, that just does not make me want to buy it at all.. it just shows it a cheap designed game which they made for ps2 and simply port to xbox. because it should look better if you play it on xbox than on PS2.

Best answers
Hibiki said:
and its total free roaming in all of manhatten so go look at a map if u need to know how big manhatten is :rolleyes:
Cheers Hibiki. Incase anyone else was/is wondering its 24 square miles.

Best answers
Will This game be released on PC ? (sorry if this has been asked before)

Best answers
SSJ 4 Vegeta said:
Will This game be released on PC ? (sorry if this has been asked before)
Now ur just stupid plain and simple...try reading the whole damn thread and stop being so lazy ;/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im pretty sure the gc and xbox versions will look better than the ps2. If it is a cheap port, then i see no reason for them to make a crappy version for pc....

Best answers
SSJ 4 Vegeta the game will be released on the pc but the pc version will be release but it is desighn for younger audiences and doesnt have the same level of well anything as the console versions here is the link that was posted on the previos page:http://pc.ign.com/articles/520/520989p1.html

Don't be lazy.. read the whole thread

Also i dont think there will be differences between the consoles if it is a port, the ps2 grapics will be just as good as the gamecube and xbox, i own both the ps2 and gamecube and all games on both look the same to me.

Best answers
Either way the graphics are good, so I dont really care. Graphics dont make the game you know! gameplay is all that matters

Best answers
SSjGohan12345 said:
Also i dont think there will be differences between the consoles if it is a port, the ps2 grapics will be just as good as the gamecube and xbox, i own both the ps2 and gamecube and all games on both look the same to me.

Please just let me know who told u that PS2 graphics would be just as good as the GC and Xbox because thats a dumb and untrue observation and you know it. Ps2 graphics will be good, gamcube graphics will be abit sharper and cleaner than the PS2s, and xbox will obviously be the best version graphics wise. Gameplay wise PS2 is the best. Good graphics and good gameplay would be for gamecube to claim that postion,

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anime legend, usually with games that are ported from console to console, the devs DONT HAVE TIME TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW SPIDEY HIGH-POLY MODEL! Its a port, just like spiderman 1 was, and the graphics are identical, just like spiderman 1 was.

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
Anime legend, usually with games that are ported from console to console, the devs DONT HAVE TIME TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW SPIDEY HIGH-POLY MODEL! Its a port, just like spiderman 1 was, and the graphics are identical, just like spiderman 1 was.
not true....most games nowadays they do a better job on the xbox and gc versions graphics. The fact they didnt on spidey 2 is just because they want to release it with the movie....but most other games that are released on multiple consoles are optimised for each specific console.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, so the graphics for each console will be the same? If thats true, then im not losing out! Yay! If not, then meh. Ill eventually get an xbox.

Pan

Best answers
WOW..Check out these new gameplay videos of the game...if shows how the swinging is and everything its awsome very cool ^^ Now im really looking foward to this game..

:warning: Clips dosent show off the graphics so dont go watching it expecting too see mind blowing graphics since its recorded with a bad cam and horrible TV set :warning:

http://www.thrillinghill.com/kblego.../kbspidey02.wmv

:warning: This one shows off the fighting skill abit and its at the begining of the game so dont expect any mind blowing moves since the guy obvious playing it suck but they still look cool :warning:

http://www.thrillinghill.com/kblego.../kbspidey03.wmv

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom