Spider-Man 2

Best answers
hmm i think i should be on pc and on ps2, because spiderman 1 was on pc and on ps2 too :)

Best answers
OMG I KNEW IT...that's why that demo was nothing like that trailer BUT WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYY I was so happy about this I really made plans and all since the day the first screenshot was showen, and I have no console...CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP I'll kill activision for this :mad:

Best answers
actually the demo is like it just the graphics tuned all the way down but if you know what your doing u can set the graphics up to like 1600 x 1200, high textures etc...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt change the fact that the demo/pc game has no fancy physics, none of the fancy combat, no slow mo spider sence, no full roaming, no recreation of manhatten, none of the voices from the movie, no bruce cambell, no ariel combat

need i go on?

just be glad the demo has nothing at all to do with the real game and is just a cheezy cashin cause there too busy to port it to the pc

Best answers
i didnt ask if it was on PC or PS2, i asked which i should get it on. When i got Spiderman 1 i got it on PC, but now i think PS2 might have better graphics, does it? and in spiderman 1, the console editions had extra levels.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the pc spiderman game is an unrelated game to the above shots

the one on the pc is a seperately developed title by fizz factor

and it sucks

sooo get it on ps2

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, a demo of spiderman 2 on pc was released, apparently it sucked so hard... the cd broke.

More secksay shots:

Best answers
hmm should i get gamecube or ps2.

I hate ps2 load times on many games. gamecube pics looks 0_0

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PS2 is, so far, the best version of the game. Except of course N-Gage 0_0

🍂 Regular
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
PS2 is, so far, the best version of the game. Except of course N-Gage 0_0
Excuse me for asking, but how would you know? You played it? If you are judging from the screenshots then I say bull**** and the X-Box Version is automatically the best, because all you can judge from sceenshots is the graphics. And ofcourse the X-Box looks 2-3 times better then PS2 Version, simply because the PS2's hardware isn't as good as the X-Box's Hardware.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, if you havent noticed from the movies, etc. yet, the graphics in the PS2 and XBox version are exactly the same. The control on the ps2's controllers is a lot easier to handle as Spiderman 1 proved.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If its a multi-format game, x-box is the way to go about it.
More powerful machine, fancier graphics, better fps.
I got all 3 consoles so it doesn't really matter anyway mwahahaha =P

Best answers
is it me or is spiderman just pwning a bunch of kids? 0_=? cuz that would be awsome to be able to attack just normal citizens...0_0..what im really waiting for is the SP game with Venom..hes teh pwnzorz..especially if u can play as Venom....>.< that would be awsome..

Best answers
none of the screen shots of are the super villians. They are trying to make them a surprise, but u know wat super villians will be in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
If its a multi-format game, x-box is the way to go about it.
More powerful machine, fancier graphics, better fps.
I got all 3 consoles so it doesn't really matter anyway mwahahaha =P
wrong wrong wrong

all the console versions are the same no improvement in fps or graphics depending on what u use

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I preordered my copy at EB this weekend and I choosed to go with the PS2 version just because I like the controller a lot better then X-box and Gamecube and I think it will have a better effect to the gameplay.

How many others have pre-ordered their copy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got mine pre-ordered from EB too, though I'm getting mine for the GCN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom