Speed Modelling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm trying to make an android 18 model I'd like done by tommorow, knowing me though I'll likely slack off in a little while and leave it till next week . . .
SO in the interest of forcing myself to finish, I thought I'd make a game out of it and put it out there for all to see.

Here's what I got so far
(25 minutes/640 polygons)

Feel free to post your own speed models ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bigger boobs please. ^_^

oh...and...um...good work so far >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll see about the breasts later on ^^;

Tackling the head first, as usual. It doesn't look that great imo, and all my female heads always come out looking similar to each other, so I'm going to spend some more time changing up the shape after lunch.

(1 Hour, 18 minutes/1052 polygons)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

took me about ... 5 hours to model, uvwmap took between 30-60 mins, cant remember its been a while (3 weeks?) so there you have it, my speed model, about 18, the face looks female alright but not quite A18 yet, cant say much, post front/side?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been sidetracked, by uh . . . other important stuff, yeah . . .

Anyway, ShadyD, I meant it for people starting a speed model; there's not much point in posting something you've already finished . . . especially when you just posted it a couple weeks ago and we've all seen it >_>;

(2 hours, 22 minutes/1368 polygons) [Got the head worked out the way I want. Just need to attach the hair . . . which I'll do later. On to the body!]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya starting to resemble her.. remember that one side of the hair is supposed to be behind the ear

Best answers
Realistic 18? interesting... :devgrin:

and ds is right. The right ehm hair has to be behind the ear.
Nice model otherwise, looks clean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, given the extreme liberties I'm taking with the design, keeping the hair the way its supposed to look just doesn't fit ^^;;

3 more hours of work. I was kinda worried how it was turning out earlier, but I've gotten it back on track ^^
I might just work on this through the night, hmm . . .
(About 5 hours, 2517 polygons)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm your like starting your wip thread here, lol.
looks neat so far.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should make this into like, a thread that we can all post our sp33d mod3ls in. Like the Speed Sketches and the Speed Paints.

Sadly, I have nothing to show, as I'm burnt out from Ichigo. I'm thinking of making a sealed Zangestu though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
Anyway, ShadyD, I meant it for people starting a speed model; there's not much point in posting something you've already finished . . . especially when you just posted it a couple weeks ago and we've all seen it >_>;
1- You posted WIPs of a model that isnt finished, thus not making it a speed model, heck i can make some cubes and say its a wip speedmodel.
2- dont really care that everyone saw it, just wanted to say how long it took me, or should i just say: Tidus, it took me 5 hours...Honestly.....-_-'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'd originally started posting updates with the intent to finish it quickly, but I got off track so that didn't happen. It's like the speed painting thread in that I meant ppl should start something new and finish as fast as they can. I wasn't clear about that, and I didn't really set such a great example myself, so sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

48 mins so far, plz hold critz, heavy wip..
meh its okay SA :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom