speed melee

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i am sure you see in dbz some fighters are so fast. you see of those lines. like. you see them dissapear. and apear above you. and dissapear again. those speed attacks. would be nice for esf..

if you dont understand me. i can make a gif file for a example.

Best answers
If Im not mistaken it IS zanzoken(teleport)

If you want to,make the gif,because I can't understand you clearly (and so that I can ridicule you :p)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

this is what he means maybe a bit fast
its acctualy what u see when goku uses instant transmission, u will see him fading away then (after image ull see)

in beta 1.2 this is gonna be in the after image, but i think it would be cooler, if they get out some strips in a straight line so ull the the same as the image

Best answers
It's not teleport as far as i know.. what they do in the game/show is just moving at an extreme speed...
As far as i know, Goku is the only one who knows how to teleport.. (And Cell)

Best answers
He's talking about zanzouken! And it's already in the game (dubbed teleport). What you have there is zanzouken with his two fingers... Instantaneous Movement (or what have you...) isn't really used in a fight (IN MELEE FIGHTING!!! don't start flaming me about the teleport kamehameha crap). The fighting technique is zanzouken... Which is in the game. They move at a really fast speed for a short distance.

Actually, what Skyrider means in its entirety, is teleporting (since "zanzoukening" doesn't sound right) into a complex position where you can hit someone. Ie, rushing them, then teleporting up and backwards, then coming down at an angle..... Well, it can be done, but not like in the show. It may come sometime in later versions, but it wont be happening soon... Not unless the advanced melee really is THAT advanced...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
actually. this is what i mean

so really speed in the melee :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the advanced melee even has grabs, so we'll see if thats in. also, i think u mean like budokai style, but moving up and down and all around really fast right? i think that would lag

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well. that wasnt the compleet idea. lets say you just have normal speed. but other players see it like that in the Gif file.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt that be breaking the laws of physics? lol

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
lol. what do you mean? you got this in the serie's to :p

Best answers
Yeah that would be cool in esf,but i think it would be cooler in later beta's. Like if you were normal and two people were fighting and they were ssj2 they would be moving so fast all you would see is lines.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"wouldnt that be breaking the laws of physics? lol" i think he means that u cant go at normal speed on 1 computer while u look like ur going super fast on another, it would work in a single player mode though

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That picture is just of the bad guys going really fast and gohan isn't able to follow it. The only thing that esf doesn't have is close range brawling. Which I'm fine with.

Best answers
hes right, its not zanzouken. they r just moving reall fast and gohan is not able to follow.. thats exactly wut hes talking about hehe. and i dont think its possible that u go normal speed on ur comp and u go super fast on everyone elses comp. i think thats wut he means by 'breaking the laws of physics', and i agree. i think the thing where if u r ssj2 and the other person is regular. u just see him goin really fast as lines or w/e. im sure the genius esf team can think of something. and i could use some close range brawling. esf is great like it is, but if they could find a way to make some close range that would be raw as hell.

Best answers
The sprite for Teleport in ESF is such a rip from DMZ!!!
They should change the little white and gray squares to something that looks like the cartoon.
:tired:

Best answers
its going to be changed,and the teleport sprites are HL defaults,so that means both ESF and DMZ are ripping from HL :p

Hmm...as for your idea Sky....sounds a little far-fetched,but we really don't know whats in store for 1.2 melee :\

EDIT - Bah I thought you were going to make the sprite yourself,so much for the ridiculing of the skydiver :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The speed of the melee is fine, if it got too much faster the actual person controlling the guy at that speed would have trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom