Spectator cvar

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For 1.2, the team is taking out fighting as a spectator becuase of a bug. I suggest that in 1.2, the team put in a spectator cvar. The cvar will enable people to fight as spectators. I know there is a 99 percent chance the team won't do this considering there is a bug that can crash the server as a spectator, so im also suggesting the team fix this bug if they choose to implement this (they probably won't). I know there will be people saying "just fight in free for all mode", but there are no servers in esf that have free for all mode enabled. Imho, it couldn't hurt to include the cvar.

thx for replys in advanced.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe a cvar for more than 2 teams but not for spectator specifically. They are moving up to the new sdk and I think the current spectator bug would just really mess things up if it were left in. Maybe a new gametype where you can have 3 or 4 teams.

Best answers
yes...if spectator mode was put in it would disrupt the teams in team battle which is does now...i see tons of people playing as spec and leaving the teams as something rediculously stupid like 2 v.s 5 and then having 6 people on spec..which isnt fair and is just plain stupid...so your idea of spec isnt stupid but it would disrupt the team balance int he game causing unfairness and eventually ruining the point of team battle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom