Spectating idea....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just wondering if you people would add -1 frag and 1 death to your record for going into spectator mode. This is because I was fighting some guy.... and whenever I was about to kill him, he would go into spec, and join again and come fight me... Not only would his PL rise, but his health would go back to full, and his record would remain the same..... I play for fun, so I dont really mind... But then again, some do. The spectator thing is somewhat irratating, so if you add a death and a -1 frag, some people might not be willing to do it :D.... Just my sggestion...

Best answers
i have a better idea, make people wait to respawn if they go from spec to player. Make them wait about 10 seconds and people will stop doing that, also the same can be done for suiciding.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think you would have to reselect a char... that way your pl resets to norm.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, thats what I think should be done.
When you change your team, you should just have to select a new character, and all stats will be set to default.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i beleave the one death and -1 kill can be done with admin mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It can?... lol.... O well... Its not like i host my own servers anyways :D... Me wanna find out the command ...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The admin mod seems to clear up a lot of the crap associated with hacks, crashes, and exploits. Somebody ask greg to update the official servers with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mean somebody ASKED greg? or are you asking one of use to ASK greg... lol... Im just wondering because Im confused :S sorry. If you want someone to ask, I would....
And yep. Adminmod does work wonders :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom