Specials

Best answers
Although it's interesting to have unique traits or abilities for each and every character. This sort of thing wouldn't balance out too well. You can bet that some traits would be better than another characters, and so certain characters would see less play. I'd rather that the characters got more balanced, not more unbalanced.

Best answers
well, this dont make more balanced the game, its only a special for some unconformed people
May Goku ssj3 can have resist ki drain like desperation atack, when you have 25% of hp whit ssj3, you dont have the ki drain
in that form the people unconformed whit the actual ki drains of ssj3 can play for some time whitout that ki drains
thats do more people happy and not affect much the balance in the game , i think

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although it's interesting to have unique traits or abilities for each and every character. This sort of thing wouldn't balance out too well. You can bet that some traits would be better than another characters, and so certain characters would see less play. I'd rather that the characters got more balanced, not more unbalanced
i believe that since a stamina system has been added its possible to balance specials. stuff like kaioken and rage will take massive stamina to use. some specials will take health, immense ki, or a certain form. EDIT:infact ill list all the drawbacks

Goku - kaioken - uses immense stamina to hold (25 stamina/second?), as well as normal swoop drain (at a certain stamina/ki point it ends, same button that activates it deactivates it)

Gohan - extreme power (rage, works like kaioken/ all forms) - uses immense stamina to hold (same with kaioken)

Krillin - splitting discs - disc already takes alot of ki for krillin, to split them it takes even more (maybe only possible in super krillin form?)

Vegeta - majin, only as ssj2, it gives more ki and a new attack with the old attacks power raised - lowers defense, raises attack, stamina drains faster when teleporting, etc. beams take longer to charge and use stamina but are alot more powerful as well as adding the attack "atomic blast" if that what its called (normal ssj2 ki drain)

Cell - immunity from certain attacks like lasers and discs - getting hit by discs severely drains stamina, lasers a little bit, when stamina is below 50 cannot retain immunity

Ginyu - body change - powerlevel is severely lowered and slowly (very slowly raised when stealing a form)

Android 18 - fast energy gain - not really unbalanced...

Frieza - human telekinesis (chargeable)- takes alot of ki and slowly drains stamina, opponent can fight back to take more stamina/ki away while charging

Buu - ability to control body - uses stamina to maintain and very good timing (the attack deforms buus body to dodge attacks and beams

Trunks - Ussj2 - ussj2 is severely slow (in fighting and charging attacks), and takes a ki drain but offers extreme ammounts of power, uses alot of stamina to use powerful beams since there is so much energy to buildup

buu is the only one i really dont know what to give, the body ability is balanced but hard to put into the game

Best answers
im fairly certain it was ussj2, i dont think there was any sparks during his form duration as is typical with ssj2 transformation
omg the transformation trunks did in the cell saga was just ussj, he never went ssj2 or any further...
and you've already told yourselve that.. with ssj2 transformation their are sparks.. so if he WOULD have gone to ussj2 their would have been sparks also..

since an ultra form of any ssj form is just buffing up the muscles and get more power for the cost of speed...
trunks just overdid his transformation abit coz he didn't have it under controll unlike vegeta

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ussj2 is referring to the beefed up form of ussj, we know its not any different just stronger but we call it that so we can have a quick reference to the more powerful form of ussj trunks

chill out man and keep it to the specials discussion

Best answers
well in the episode he called it ssj2 and vegeta sayd he could also go to ssj2 and he would be a lot stronger but he would be really slow becouse of the increased muscle mass which they couldnt use against cell becouse he's a fast basterd

tho this kinda cant be said about gohan ssj2 in the movie where he go's ssj2 he looks te same but diffrent hair, stronger but also really fast O_O which is really weird

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just give them all less ki lose -_-" they lose ki so fast ingame, horrible....

and specials make the games go unbalanced mostly.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in the episode he called it ssj2 and vegeta sayd he could also go to ssj2 and he would be a lot stronger but he would be really slow becouse of the increased muscle mass which they couldnt use against cell becouse he's a fast basterd

tho this kinda cant be said about gohan ssj2 in the movie where he go's ssj2 he looks te same but diffrent hair, stronger but also really fast O_O which is really weird
WTF it never said it was ssj2 USSJ he called ascendet saiyan but it was not a perfect ascension Gohan had the perfect ascension

Best answers
o_O just checked a fan site (i never trust those things)
anyway it said it go's like this
ssj ( stage 1/3 as they call it)
asended ssj aka, the fat slow guys ( stage 2/3 as they call it)
ultimate ssj ( stage 3/3 as they call it)
ssj2 .etc

guess that could be kinda correct ( plz dont bite my head of if it isnt -.-'' )

Best answers
ultimate ssj ( stage 1/3 as they call it)
ssj2 .etc

that just didn't make any sence.. so ssj and ussj is the same according to that? and the ussj form are the "fat slow guys" so yea you better don't trust that site...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultimate ssj ( stage 1/3 as they call it)
ssj2 .etc

It's a resone why they ar called FUN SITES , because they are made up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom