Specials

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think each character should have their own unique special... Like Goku has his Kaioken and Trunks has his monstertruck

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think each character should have their own unique special... Like Goku has his Kaioken and Trunks has his monstertruck
Monstertruck?

I need to watch DBZ again D:

But yeah, a special would be fun, but I think that Goku's spirit bomb is a special in itself, because he is the only one who has it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Don't forget Frieza's deathball. Also, I watched all the episode's and I can't remember any "monster truck"?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a small list of specials
Goku - kaioken
Gohan - extreme power (rage, works like kaioken/ all forms)
Krillin - renzoku destructo disc: either one disc breaking up or rapid fire
Vegeta - majin, as ssj2 it gives more ki and a new variety of attacks
Cell - immunity from certain attacks like lasers and discs (constant ability)
Ginyu - body change
Android 18 - fast energy gain (constant ability)
Frieza - human telekinesis (ability to catch humans and throw or slam into ground)
Buu - ability to control body (can change body to dodge attacks/beams such as turning body into an enormous circle so attacks go through)
Trunks - Ussj2: the extreme form of ussj that you saw during fight with cell (right now he only has the first form)

i tried to balance it out as much as possible, but its hard too with specials

Best answers
a small list of specials
Goku - kaioken
Ginyu - body change
Frieza - human telekinesis (ability to catch humans and throw or slam into ground)
Buu - ability to control body (can change body to dodge attacks/beams such as turning body into an enormous circle so attacks go through)
Trunks - Ussj2: the extreme form of ussj that you saw during fight with cell (right now he only has the first form)

No Kaioken.

Seeing as it is a multiplier it will **** up the transformations.

Spirit bomb= special for Goku

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realy don't see no poin in this special only that supid EVM had special and it suckt

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
To be honest, it would not harm for characters in Earth's Special Forces to have special abilities. As long they won't over power or be unbalanced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, it would not harm for characters in Earth's Special Forces to have special abilities. As long they won't over power or be unbalanced.
quoted for truth, that's the only thing I like about EVM actually.. the fact that it had specials. I think it will be a fun addition to esf and will spice things up a bit.. and make characters more favorable to an individual who happens to like that special over this special , etc.
so ya...
a small list of specials
Goku - kaioken
Gohan - frustration
Krillin - powerman punch
Vegeta - "the evil-eye"
Cell - self-destruction
Ginyu - sex change
Buu - time shift
Trunks - monstertruck

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Kaioken.

Seeing as it is a multiplier it will **** up the transformations.

Spirit bomb= special for Goku
kaioken will only work for gokus normal form, and its basically just a slightly stronger turbo

a normal turbo increases your power by 15 percent with a small ki burn, kaioken will increase it by 20 percent with a ki burn and stamina drain

now that they have added stamina kaioken can be succesfully balanced with the other characters

Goku - kaioken
Gohan - frustration
Krillin - powerman punch
Vegeta - "the evil-eye"
Cell - self-destruction
Ginyu - sex change
Buu - time shift
Trunks - monstertruck
im assuming your joking about the monstertruck thing

evil-eye im also assuming is a joke, time shift really doesnt make sense since he never did anything close to that in the series, and we cant have a self destruct attack due to unbalancedness

as for krillin i think he should get the ability to throw a destructo disc and immediately split it into seven smaller ones

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that special attacks would be a nice addition, but we would need to think thorougly about which attacks. Giving Cell self-destruction or immunity for discs AND lasers is really unbalanced. I also think this should be a bar that would slowly (not to slow, or to fast) when your HP is under 20 or something.

Goku - Instant Transmission = Will allow you to use IT one time, and it will automaticly teleport you behind the closest enemy. Which will allow you to make one melee hit.

Gohan - Rage = Temporarely giving Gohan double his speed, KI and powerlevel at the loss of stanima/health. Gets a 2 second exhaustion moment afterwards.

Krillin - Multiple Destructo Disc = Allows Krillin to charge a destructo disc, aim at someone and shoot it. With the second mouse button, it would allow the person to split it.

Vegeta - Pride = Vegeta can only be killed by direct attacks, so not by someone kicking him in a wall and killing him. He has enough pride to stand up again, and can only be killed my a direct melee hit.

Cell - Mini-Cell = For a short duration of time, Cell get's a buddy to back him up. They give a small melee power boost, shoot generic beams, and can take a beam hit for Cell. (But will instantly be killed afterwards, heavy beams such as Kamehameha will still damage Cell, but will be less effective) It takes a 4 second charge up time to 'poop out' a mini-Cell.

Picollo - Regeneration = Allows Picollo to survive an indirect beam attack (explosion) for one time. It will bring his health down to 5 hp though. (Only if the damage of the explosion would have hurt Picollo below 5 hp)

Android 18 - Android KI Management = For a short duration of time, Android 18 will not lose any KI or Stanima due to superior robotic engineering.

Frieza - Disc survival = Allows Frieza to survive a direct hit from a disc. (This one could be changed)

Trunks - Sword feats = Gives him enhanced sword fighting capabilities to do extra damage and gives a bonus to his defence because he can block with his sword, at the extent of twice the stanima loss.

Buu - Jello tummy = For a short duration of time, for each melee hit Buu sustains, the attacker gets damaged himself for 10% of his own attacks. (Because the attackers attacks get bounced back because of Buu's bouncyness....yeah....)

Ginyu - Instant Body Change = Allows Ginyu to instantly body change (can't miss) to his closest opponnent. He only gets half of that players PL though. And he will not be allowed to choose his body change opponnent.
I guess you could change a few of these, but I think this is pretty balanced.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about we get a couple of specials going?

for example for each character would have 2: a transformation special and an attack special.

Goku - kaioken(trans)/instant transmission(attack)

Gohan - rage(trans)/double beam?(attack)

Trunks - ussj's(trans)/sword melee(attack)

Frieza - 100%(trans)/human telikenesis(attack)

Vegeta - both ussj and majin ssj/ssj2(trans)/detonation: can use energy to blow people up (has to be hard to do)

Buu - evil buu:yes take it out of trans and put as special(trans)/body block(attack)

Ginyu - buddy (since he doesnt have a trans)/ body change

Android 18 - buddy 17 (same as ginyu)/ fast power recharge

Cell - absorbtion (works like candy only with the tail)/cell jr

Krillin - unlock potential/renzoku disc (break single disc into multiple upon throwing it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no no no. I disagree with all of this. Keep it simple.

Monstertruck...?

Best answers
Sicron, I actually like that table. Especially the bit on Vegeta, very cunning and smart. Good thinking. All of that has a big yes from me, but we have to make it balanced, depending on how effective each special is, you could limit it to 1 per 3 deaths or etc. A good player could easily use his/her specials to a great advantage. Good thinking none the less.

-GuZzie

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seriously that will really suck , the special's ar good only for esf 1.3 addons and that's that

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, you're going all excited with specials now that your throwing ideas without thinking.

And again...Monstertruck?! o_O

Sicron had some nice ideas though :3

Best answers
Aammmm.......ar u reffering to this:

Thats not a monstertruck, thats a time capsule.

Best answers
a small list of specials
Goku - kaioken
Ginyu - body change

o_O whoa... some1 has done his homework... I think Trunks' form against cell was ssj2, not ussj2. D: But yeah, I like your ideas. And I understand why you didn't include the feature of blowing some1 up with "human" telekinesis (don't put human, 'cos we got nameks, saiyans... :p) it'd be **************.

This is the new ESF TRACK DERBI

seeing a Monstre Truck in DBZ will really boost your memory if you see a huge monster truck in DBZ
ROFL!!!! :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Trunks' form against cell was ssj2
im fairly certain it was ussj2, i dont think there was any sparks during his form duration as is typical with ssj2 transformation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom