Special Teleport+Push Movement ?.. :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys, i was wondering..
i keep seeing an veteran player do Teleport + Push me to multi directions.. how?...

For example:
He teleport to me and push me up..
then he teleport to me again and push me down.. (how he is so fast?..)
and so.. and so..

How do i do that?
thanks for help guys :)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrong sub-forum. :p

Also, that's done with a lot of practice. That player did exactly what you described: Simple Melee -> Teleport towards your position -> Look down -> Simple melee

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well practice, practice and practice.

Its all about timing the teleport to land exactly where you want to be, timing the mouse rotation to hit the person where you want to and so on.

ESF is a game that punishes you for every little mistake including the lack of timing or reflexes. So its all about mastering the controls, learning the timing and so on.

Use this tutorial to see some tricks in the game that you can use, but remember its all about skill in ESF. There is little to no luck factor.

gamers-desire.de/esf-12-manual

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Don't wish to be rude here.. But there's a validation for a reason to gain support regardless of the question, It is ESF related. Moved to support section.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to the forum AUP, there is no rule concerning users that haven't validated their Steam account through the Validation tool.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
According to the forum AUP, there is no rule concerning users that haven't validated their Steam account through the Validation tool.
http://forum.esforces.com/threads/78304-Half-Life-Steam-Verification-Required-for-Official-Support

[Required for Official support]

As of today, members are required to validate their forum account via the new validation system in order to receive official support for Earth's Special Forces. The purpose of the new system is to verify legal ownership of Half-Life, allowing us to focus on helping legitimate users. The validation is easy, safe, and quick to do thanks to Steam's OpenID API.
This doesn't include server support.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok, ok.. i validated my steam -_-
and thanks for the help guys,
i now understand how i should practice to be able to makea this move :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom