Special Moves

Best answers
in one game this guy said he could do special moves and he did. he was veegta and he did something and a huge final flash came out and killed like 10 ppl. how do u do specials liek that!?

Best answers
umm why did u just make 3 topics... JUST MAKE IT INTO ONE! >_<

also, what are you talking about? have you even played esf? :p

**edit make that FOUR straight topics

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is not a special move and is very easy to do. That is someone being cheap and using vegeta because he is WAY over powered.

Best answers
yes i have played esf i've played it 24/7 for last 2 weeks and the screen dimmed a lil and the ground shaked and the words FINAL FLASH! went across screen then i saw the beam and died and it was like 3 times bigger then normal final flash

Best answers
whoever did it just had a high pl and this prob shouldnt be in newbie central and hsu i love your avatar looks funny

Best answers
well the problems already here but if he had had a high pl the words "FINAL FLASH!" shouldn't go across the screen and the screen shouldn't have dimmed either.

Best answers
there were letters on your screen that said final flash?? and your screen dimming is just your moniter i bet

Best answers
it wasn't my moniter i know what i saw, if i see the person agaiun i'll tell em to do it and i'll make a screenshot then will you belive me!? my moniter cant randomly say final flash outta nowhere and it doesn't dim cuz its brand new and a good moniter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom