Special Beam Cannon/blast

Best answers
My idea is that when you do the specail beam cannon for piccolo you could press and hold the right-click button on the mouse and you charge the specail beam cannon into a beam. In the saiyan saga when he is training gohan for the saiyans he has to blow up the moon because gohan transformed into a ape. he charges a special beam cannono in his hand first then made a fist then it became a beam when he shot it.

Best answers
Dunno if this is realy what hapened in the episode, but i think its could be a good idea because Piccolo dont have a lot of beam to PS with ...

Best answers
Maybe if we would all remember that piccalo still has the mesanko attack. There is still alot of potential for a PSing beam with that beam.

Best answers
Piccolo does not charge a SBC and convert it into a beam. He destroys the sayjin space pod with a SBC but he attempts to destroy the moon with a one handed beam. The Masenko does have some potential still but I would rather see this attack added for Piccolo.

Best answers
Yes, you, me, Master Asia, and many more. I just could never remember the real name of the attack so I just called it what it was called in the english version. I mean I like the Masenko but I would rather see this attack implemented instead.

Best answers
whatever that attack is in your post MK.. I think it needs to be in game, NOW. It looks like piccolo could kick even more ass than he already does with that move.. now, can you just tell me how strong the attack is?

Best answers
how could you tell someone how strong a beam is?!
"it can toast 4 billion ppl and a half planet...." ??

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's supposed to have the same strength as ff, same goes with pl costs. Piccolo used up all his ki with that attack, same as vegeta and ff.

Best answers
you could tell me how strong the attack is by telling me what it did against who, and when, give me powerlevels, battle status, or you could compare it to another attack, like Cold Steel did.

Orz

Best answers
It's arguably Piccolo's strongest attack. It was his 'desperation move' against Cell, and he put everything he had into it - Android #17 seemed completely stunned by the power of the attack. Cell, however, shrugged it off.

Best answers
the attacking your talking about, i also suggested. I believe it's called: "Ma-Co-sis"
as quoted by piccolo.......and if you care to remember, he does this when he is a super namek. ( as you've already said, when he fought 17, and all)

on the topic heading. i would like to see this as well, but, you can shot many sbc in a power struggle right now anyway (if your strong enough to make your beam join.) and what to stop someone shotting 5 or 6 sbc before actually joining? a sure way to win, they're already out of energy.

Best answers
yer replace Mensuko (sp?) witht hat big ass attack it looks better and might actualy be used once in a while :laff:

Best answers
I also like this attack that Piccolo performs also against Cell. Not sure if it is named or anything it just looks really good.

EDIT:

BTW the previous attack I posted is Piccolo's ultimate attack, or according to a number of people and sites it is. I guess it was used during DB against Goku during one of the tournaments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom