Speach reveiles...your mind?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.reversespeech.com/home.htm

this is really creepy, it says that if someone talks and you record it, then play it backwards you can hear someones unconcious mind

Neal Armstrong said "One small step for man, One big step for mankind" (or something similair to that) and reversed he says "Man will space walk"

really creepy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The stairway to heaven one is a really creepy one.. especially that third clip. Still though, I doubt it's anything more than a coincidence.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

It's amazing how gullible people are, and can be so easily scammed out of their money for "voice reversing tape players" and other nonsense like that.

When you reverse speech, know what it turns into? GIBBERISH? Know how you make it sound like words? The power of SUGGESTION.

When someone says "hey, that backwards sorta sounds like *insert phrase*", now you start hearing it. And that my folks, is the power of suggestion.

Take for example. This example of Arnie's acceptance speech, where in reverse he's supposed to be saying "soon I'll beat the law." http://www.reversespeech.com/rev/arnold.Mp3

Kinda sounds like it right? Well, to me, it sounds like "soo I'll bee the baw"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but thats 5 words, the Stairway to Heaven one is 47. I don't believe it's real but it's a pretty huge coincedence, I can see why people would believe it.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
The first one sounds like "the silleh wee feel me". Arnie sounds like "Signad geet the bore". The kids sounds like "i'm not seven". The guy at the JFK shooting sounds like nothing more than gibberish. Niel Armstrong sounds like he's doing animal impersinations. I think it's just coincidence.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah some do sounds really weird, but just look at the stairway of heaven...you can definatly hear him say "666" and saten (not really satan)

I dont know if this is a coincidence, but offcourse sometimes it may sound weird because music, background sound are also reversed and hard to follow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 'Six Six Six' thing is really weird because there's no sound repeated three times in a row when it's played the right way round.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I don't believe it's more than a coincence but here's a very interesting one:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=satan39
Lol, "click jimmy page for more info".

I DONT SEE JIMMY PAGE, I SEE ROBERT PLANT !_!

And that is extremely old btw, and the band has denied that it was placed there intentionally :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just tried it with a eminem song (reversal) "Just Lose It" and it got some weird words in it

Get out, get out, get out
Baby boy
Guess who is lying here? perverted...perverted...

really weird X_x

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You aren't hearing words!

It's GIBBERISH! Your brain just associates the gibberish with the closest sounding words it can.

Best answers
haha Arnold is actually saying Seen I've beatn the law / lawn :p

Best answers
the arnold one sounds like "should not beat the ball

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...something like Zeet not beat the ball (dont ask me what zeet means)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all as Opty said. The power of suggestion is quite amazing. if you were to listen to these clips without being told about the possible content, you might hear nothing or something completely different.

As soon as someone tells you what to listen for, you will find it right away. That simple.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Ravendust said:
The 'Six Six Six' thing is really weird because there's no sound repeated three times in a row when it's played the right way round.
"it's just a spring" add the distortion from being in reverse and you have "666".

About the toolo shed bit, I find the image of satan going out into his back garden, into a small tool shed funny, perhaps after the suffering he did some gardening :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think there are many people that actually beleive into it as much as you might think. It's a fun concept to roll around in your head, but I'm not going to go around and start preaching about the teachings of reverse speak.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I'm sure Robert Plant sat for God knows how long writing a song that was about changing your life and everything. And making it sound satanic backwards. First off; who has the time to do that. 2nd; who decides "oh i'm going to listen to it backwards" and 3; if you actually SAY it backwards, it doesn't sound like ANYTHING.
::EDIT::

If you don't believe me or Opty,or anyone else. If you have a mic on your computer and say these things you will notice, it sounds like nothing. And try this: Say "Redrum" if you play it backwards it sounds like "Mayerdayer" nothing like "murder"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this reminds me of the party possie episode of the simpsons where the clip & song has a a message played backwards says "join the navy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom