Speach reveiles...your mind?

Best answers
If you play the song Another One Bites The Dust (by Queen), the phrase "another one bites the dust" sounds like "its fun to smoke marquana"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tsud eht setib eno rehtona

that is "another one bits the dust" backwards. Now you sound that out using 100% of your brain power, and you tell me how in gods name that sounds ANYTHING like "it's fun to smoke marquana"

Best answers
hmm... maybe it was from a different part of it, not sure, but it was from that song

Best answers
yea, its the phrase "another one bites the dust" i tried it again. i dont see how it would be like that either, record the song and reverse it

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Opti is 100% right. There's nothing there except what you're looking for.

-Karrde-

KyoKusanagi

K
Hotel California - The Eagles

supposed to be one of those songs that when played backwards contain satanic messages.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm interesting. I'll get a friend of mine to record something innocent, and reverse it. Why?

During camp, it was 3 in 1 room. I was with two friends, and around midnight, we heard bouncing on a bed (note I was on the floor, so I felt vibration). Long story short, we 'caught' his conscious (sp?) bouncing up and down in a really wrong way.

EDIT: Fixed some things.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know...it might be a coincidence, but i hear this in more songs, without any texts

Best answers
ok... your guys... really need to start thinking.. go to the led zepplin song... when it repeats he sais six six six... where in the original song does he repeat the same word three times... and btw, you do realize people can play around with this crap here an there.... and some people make a song, and purposoly do it in a way so that when its reversed, it sounds satan ****, etc... but common people get real, if you really think some Satan put this message in the song, then you should just end your self, and that your IQ is -10. You are the weakest Link. Good Bye :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing worse than "Reverse Speech Technologies," is this. Did anyone see that movie White Noise? People actually do that. And they post the stuff they "hear" on that site. There's actually a website where a woman believes that she hears the voices of the dead channeling through her coffee pot. The URL is http://www.coffeepotghost.com/, but it seems to be down at the moment. Maybe she finally realized how ridiculous it was and took it down. One can only hope.

Here's a little trick: go to listen to one of the sound samples, but listen to it before you take a look at what it supposedly says. Did you guess what it's supposed to say? No? I didn't think so. Like others said, it's all suggestion.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kinda like that one song from the one hit wonder, Eiffel 65 titled Blue. During the chorus there's a bit of... bebopping is the best way to describe it. But people hear all sorts of stuff in it like "If I were green I would die" "I'm in need of a guy" "I believe I'm a fly" and stuff like that when if I recall correctl it's listed in the lyrics as Da Bo Dee Da Bo Die.

lol.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

It's amazing how gullible people are, and can be so easily scammed out of their money for "voice reversing tape players" and other nonsense like that.

When you reverse speech, know what it turns into? GIBBERISH? Know how you make it sound like words? The power of SUGGESTION.

When someone says "hey, that backwards sorta sounds like *insert phrase*", now you start hearing it. And that my folks, is the power of suggestion.

Take for example. This example of Arnie's acceptance speech, where in reverse he's supposed to be saying "soon I'll beat the law." http://www.reversespeech.com/rev/arnold.Mp3

Kinda sounds like it right? Well, to me, it sounds like "soo I'll bee the baw"
Amen, people take that **** too far, thinking it has some sort of meaning behind it. The only meaning is, that you are wasting your time for some hidden messages in the song.

Robert Plant didn't make sure his lyrics would sound that way backwards, and I don't think he was planning on being all satanic and stuff, someone just heard gibberish that sounded like it, typed lyrics, and magically...since you have a guideline to read while listening..it's..true?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Yes I'm sure Robert Plant sat for God knows how long writing a song that was about changing your life and everything. And making it sound satanic backwards. First off; who has the time to do that. 2nd; who decides "oh i'm going to listen to it backwards" and 3; if you actually SAY it backwards, it doesn't sound like ANYTHING.
::EDIT::

If you don't believe me or Opty,or anyone else. If you have a mic on your computer and say these things you will notice, it sounds like nothing. And try this: Say "Redrum" if you play it backwards it sounds like "Mayerdayer" nothing like "murder"
To be honest, the song was not written about anything. Many times the band has stated that they just made the song while they were high. It could be taken in anyway possible, but as far as a planned meaning goes; there is none.

If I remember correctly the band doesn't even like the song that much, or maybe it was just Jimmy Page who said that. Don't qoute me on that bit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but...what arnold says

"And, i want to thank all the people on this campaign" (something similair to that)

reversed:

"Ngiapmac sith no elpoep eth lla knaht ot tnaw i, dna"

what stands their doesnt even sound like "soon i'll beat the law" but you do hear somethign similair to that...so how is that possible ??? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom