Spark of Divinity: Comments and Criticisms

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quite well-written. I, especially, enjoyed the use of colours toward the beginning of the prologue; that's a particularly intriguing manner of description for the abstract notions you explain in the opening paragraphs.

The level of language used in your first installment greatly appeals to me, so I found it to be a very compelling read.

Will you be moving from the more abstract writing to something more concrete in coming chapters?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The speculation of the DOOM that came to Sarnath will be quite un-muddied.

After all, we will be moving from an abstract idea to the death of a very human civilization.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know much about Lovecraft except his fixiation with Al Hazred as the librarian of the "Book of the Dead", but I am interested in how you describe Sarnath's end.

I'm sure it will feature more of your unexplained powers, and how you use them respectively.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will probably be very little of new powers, in fact the infamous ban saber will be missing.

Though now that I think of it, we will likely see the Covenant in action. Cucumba's free will, and the breaking of his chains will be revealed however. How exactly does one become free willed when he is only a shadow of his creator? We shall soon see.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
That was quite good =D.
Quite describes it badly. Id say it was great :p

Cant wait for teh next chapter :p

BTW Smith you are 24 days late >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps this will explain Cucatoth's strange affinity/ties to the mortal races, which is something I've always been interested in.

Most people who've talked to me about the rumble and our inevitable confrontation seem to consider us near to equal but I doubt they understand the level of true ancientness that Cucatoth is. I never had a doubt that he would vastly pre-date the Reaper, even the god that made the Reaper.

Perhaps this will answer many of the questions on others' minds. Is he mortal? Is he invincible? Is he a god?

Phenomenal writing, by the way.

Best answers
Shouldn't you be working on our fight ;P

I would like to have it completed before the Doubles Tournament starts up

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is also on the front burner now. I have a very large stove.

Don't forget, I don't take you lightly. I never have. That being said, I'll have a keen interest in warming up first.

Don't sweat the doubles tourney, it's a while off.

Best answers
Nice to see you dedicating time to your fall Cucumba.

Nicely written as I'd expect; enigmatic so to speak, but then again.. All you are is unknown unto but only a few

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom