Source Engine Features

Best answers
Counter Strike Source....might be a reason to play it again.

ESF Source wouldnt look so bad either..to bad it probably wont happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya CS: Source looks rad enough to get me back into liking the game.

And anyone who wants to look at how awesome the game looks on the source engine, just check out this link here, they've got some good vids.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
Sure it does. It is all related to the source engine.
No, it does not. This is not a thread for GFK to pimp his mod, keep it on topic.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
No, it does not. This is not a thread for GFK to pimp his mod, keep it on topic.
I hardly would call it "pimping" his mod. He was saying that he was useing the source engine (which is what the topic is about) to make a mod. If he was pimping he would have said "Oh ya here is the name, and the website, and what it is about, and eveything else you need to know!"

Everything in here is about the source engine for HL2 in someway.

Anyways, I know you can make mods, but does anyone know how it will compare to Doom 3's source engine?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're correct, but his next post would've been (if he was answering your question) "It's [insert mod name here], its website is [insert website here]!" and it would've been advertising, even though neither of you would have meant for it to be.

I'm not sure how it'll rank up against Doom 3's engine, but I'm too much of a HL fan to give an good unbiased opinion. All I know is if you've got one of the newer ATI video cards, HL2 will run better on your system than Doom 3, and vice versa if you've got a newer Nvidia card and play Doom 3. Both companies backed the two games, and built their cards around each engine.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, Half-life 2 has gotten more excitied, it seems Valve is gonna go the same route they did with half-life. Lots of options for mod builders, and plenty of muiltiplayer stuff.
I can't wait to play some TFC with this engine haha.

What would you guys like to see done with this new engine?

Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom