Sore winning?

Best answers
Im seeing this more and more lately. After getting owned (b/c i pretty much suck), i here numerous complaints about how "my ping is too high" or "lagg..." or "you turtle too much" or, the worst of them all, "you cheated". Keep in mind this is after i lost. Am i the only one who has this problem? Is this a trend that is infecting our senior players? Ugh...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About 90% of ESF players are around 12 years old. Don't mind people bragging or complaining. You can always mute them. :smile:

*I think you can mute them... :scared:

Best answers
MyStiX said:
About 90% of ESF players are around 12 years old. Don't mind people bragging or complaining. You can always mute them. :smile:

*I think you can mute them... :scared:
Ahh nuts, now im gettin beatan up by 12 year olds...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say more like 14. The average 12 year old is polite. It's once you get into the teenager years that the god attitude kicks into play.

Best answers
Lol, im 14, but w/e, the main thing im asking here if anyone else has this problem and if it seems to be seen more and more.

Best answers
i only had it happen once, the beat me and said " man ur such a hackor" and im like wtf?!?! he won and he still thinkis i cheat and hack, ahh well just gotta live with it. btw im 17.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope this never happened to me before.........
but i dont really lose that much so w/e. it happens alot when i own them though.

Best answers
Well, it can't be helped if people complain. I tend to complain to myself :( . Like if i frag someone while there's a lag spike i'd say "Lag kill..." I'm one of the few nice players you see. I complain when people tranz hit (even when its allowed), and DTing is just wrong on FFA matches. Even decent people complain. Shoot...i guess you could say i'm complaining now :( . All the better it's just easier to ignore people who complain (specially the ones who say "cheating" or "hacking").
-Hint* look under my main name to see my player name :)

Best answers
Never happend to me before... But I have seen it in servers I have gone to all you have to do is nock them off their High horse sorda speak. They think b/c they got one kill they are some type of "God" at the game..... and yes most of the people who play this game who are like this are either imature or 12 year olds.... so dont let it bother you to much =P

~{ape}~SSJPanther

Best answers
just happened to me like 2 hrs. It wasnt funny he said i scripted. i was like uhhh no im jsut good thats all. It was sad. So dont feel bad they just get frustrated n stuff. Just tell them no i just happen to play longer than u. Or something nice so u wont turn it into a big o flame war in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That never happens to me, granted I only loose to pple Im friends with. But when I own someone I always get that Im a n00b or I hack, then they get my wonid and try to get me banned. All it does is make me feel good and gives my a good laugh.

Best answers
GMan said:
I would say more like 14. The average 12 year old is polite. It's once you get into the teenager years that the god attitude kicks into play.

kinda like this.........

HAHA n00b I JUST PWNED YOUR AS$ EAT IT B!TI* EAT ME

btw when i own someone i always was EAT IT B!TC* (its my kill thingy)

Best answers
I usually point out when someone's an HOW, after whether I win or lose. If I'm owning you and you are HOW'ing, at least make it halfway convinient for me and stop relying on a cheap tactic that apparently wouldn't be getting you anywhere in the first place.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's like that everywhere, I just picked up CS again after 2 years of not playing it, and I sucked a lot. And I would constantly get called a nub, but remember we all start somewhere, and being a sore winner just makes you look like a nub.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i find it irritating that people feel the need to hunt me down and beat me to a bloody pulp multiple times if i happen to beat them once *cough*halorin*cough*.

V'

Best answers
You know people, I have no idea what the hell you guys talk about when you start using acronymns ( I think its acronymn) like HOWing and stuff.Please use the real word first then put the acronymn in parathenses then use it from there. I'm sure some people would like to know some of the words flying around in cyberland.

Anyways as for the whole bragging and stuff. Just ignore it, just remember he's bragging over a game. A RECREATIONAL GAME. I haven't played in awhile because I am on vacation,but thats not your buisness.

SO, in short don't let bragging idots ruin the game for you. If it bothers you so much just leave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOW - Head On Whore

pretty much every single player except for like 10 people do this.

HOW is just the super uber 1337 way for the better players to ***** and moan at you for not knowing how to pull off their complicated manuvers. i think sometimes they forget that it takes time to learn how to do these things. not everyone can tele up to you and whack u and then tele behind u and whack u again without even swooping once.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually get taunted when I play public servers :p

No one has the balls to say I cheat, especially since I'm not that good at the game (thanks inpart to my unfortunate ties to 56k).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is yet another one of the many reasons why i dont play public esf

people seem to think that thye are so good and if u beat them u are cheating no questions asked

Best answers
V' said:
SO, in short don't let bragging idots ruin the game for you. If it bothers you so much just leave.
Hmm, i think your taking it a little serious yourself. I didnt even realy say this bothered me, its just something i noticed and wondered if it was a new "trend" or sumthin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom