Sooo what'd I miss?

Best answers
Hey guys, hows things been? Been gone from these forums and site for the longests. Are all the mods gone? Is Cucumber still here? JOe? No one ever did tell me what happend to hibiki.

Thou the site dose seem alittle worst for wear. As for me i'm studying and training myself to join the airforce (Computer systems and operations apprentice). Was holding down a Job at a theme park, but it got too boring. Been playing WOW and half life 2/portal (godly game)/TFC 2/bioshock/halo2/gta.

Guess I figured this site and mod would go under. Glad to see I was wrong. :devil:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cuc is still here, now known as Diebythesword
hibiki = douche
majin_you is still here
Magus is senior moderator (or senor moderator...)
Optimus Prime is a supermod...

for the most part, everyone is still around doing **** here or there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
you're back just in time for the new beta. i'm still around from time to time as well although i doubt anyone knows or cares about me. ;)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You missed me. Admit it. Hell, I was probably Miroku still when you left.

Best answers
Ready to do nothing at a moments notice.

You missed me. Admit it. Hell, I was probably Miroku still when you left.
I missed everyone. :cry: :brokenheart: Is the evil World of warcraft that made me leave. Always raid this and raid that. Daily quests/mining/get phat mount that gose 900mph/deal with new people "HOW DO I MINE FISH?"/ arena system wich basicly is easy sauce with two ice mages. ;( Its all so crap after the long run, but I kinda stay there for the people really. :love:

So they made all the people that hung around mods eh? I remember the super cool ones like Cheeseman :devil: and greg :scared:. Also I see the force pit is gones. Ah what fun was had in there for $5. Child molesting at its best.

So did groovy show off his collect of female hentia figurines yet? He showed me them. :cry: He keeps them in the basement with all the sailormoon masks. :S:(:\:]:p

>.>;
<.<;

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Force Pit is still here. I take it you previously had access?

Best answers
Yes I did. Even got the new beta before everyone ells did. PCjoe: Monx wtf you doin here we haven't gave out the URL. :cry: MONX: ITs ok joes I have force pits. :cool: PCjoe: right on. Now come let me sex you up. Monx::]

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy chit! Monx is back?

Why was I not notified sooner?

How's it going guy? Long time no see.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Holy chit! Monx is back?

Why was I not notified sooner?

How's it going guy? Long time no see.
How about you give a list of names that we should notify you when he / she posts? :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone who has a join date prior to 1.1 is on that list.

Monx is seriously old school.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember Monx from my incredibly noobish days. This is, indeed, a blast from the past.

It's good to see an influx of old salts around here, even if it is sporadic and, often, only temporary. For some reason, I remember Monx using an avatar depicting the Pope o_O

Best answers
What up sky,cucumber, majin you, not sure who john adams is o_O, did you go by another name bolteh?. To answer your question majin, I once had a avatar as the pope with his hands making goggles. BB tomarrow guys. :U

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What up sky,cucumber, majin you, not sure who john adams is o_O, did you go by another name bolteh?. To answer your question majin, I once had a avatar as the pope with his hands making goggles. BB tomarrow guys. :U
John Adams = Hybrid

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zomg it's a Monx! Saw your post in the other thread and all those names brought back memories. A lot has changed now, as far as the atmosphere of this mod is concerned.

you're back just in time for the new beta. i'm still around from time to time as well although i doubt anyone knows or cares about me. ;)
And ofcourse people remember you too, Epidemic. The ~{ape}~ days sure were fun!

---

What's up with all the president names, by the way? Everyone likes changing their forum name these days... Am I the only one who has stuck by the same name (the hippo phase doesn't count)?

Hell, I was probably Miroku still when you left.
As I've said before, you shall always be Miw0ku. Deman is an imposter.

Same goes for Ev0l_Twunky, Maggeh, Majin_j00j00, Cucumber, Hibbity, Onion, Wyoko, Devlol's gift to women, etc.

*Edit*
About your Force Pit access: I remember you being around FP before and AFAIK whoever has paid to get into the Force Pit gains access forever. Unless a new policy regarding this has been implemented, you should still be able to see the Force Pit. Seeing as you can't, try sending a PM to Skyrider and explain your situation to him. He should be able to sort you out. :3

Last edited:
ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Uuuh .. yeah I remember you :)
You, too Epedemic_Optikz. :)

Best answers
OMG its Epedemic_Optikz and DJ and Head on whore groovy. See ya still carry the red saiyin avatar. Are all the old esf team still working on the mod? Wheres pc joe :( . WoW is a very addictive drug.... DON"T LET THEM TAKE ME BACKKK!!!! BTW I hated how underpowered deathscythe was in your mod groovy :cry:.

Thats Hybrid? Woot. Hes a odd boy on aim.

Best answers
I guess people do remember me, must be the avatar...;) Monx, you need to get the pope avatar back. :smile:

And about the avatar, I wanted the person who originally made it to make a hi-res version of it but he never did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom