Sonic Fight movie

Best answers
There is this movie when Sonic fights that unknown hedgehog from Sonic X. Click here . Why am i sumbiting this? cuz i personally think its one of the best fan made sonic movies ive ever seen

Best answers
Wow. I turned it off half way through. I'm sorry but it was a horrible piece of trash. I can't believe the author had the nerve to say that it wasn't 'another DBZ rip-off. Wow. He could have at least given credit to the ESF sound artists he stole the sounds from.

Best answers
Tassadar said:
Wow. I turned it off half way through. I'm sorry but it was a horrible piece of trash. I can't believe the author had the nerve to say that it wasn't 'another DBZ rip-off. Wow. He could have at least given credit to the ESF sound artists he stole the sounds from.

nah, he gave credits to ESF at the end, i doubt he knew who the artist were

Best answers
I'm sure I might have sounded a little harsh, but I really thought the movie blew. I sure as hell don't remember shooting ki blasts at my enemy in Sonic Adventure, all the beam crap made it incredibly lame. I mean come on, Tails shouldn't have a freakin Buster on his arm and Sonic shouldn't be imitating Goku (I know there is such a thing called Super Sonic, but come on, Sonic needs ALL 7 emeralds to go Super duh!). And it might have came off a little better had the guy used sounds I HAVEN'T heard a thousand times already. All-in-all just looks like another cheap DBZ rip-off, need something UNIQUE here, GENUINE.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What happened to the days where you just ran and rolled really fast and collected coins?

Best answers
this is the best fan made movie of sonic i've ever seen !!!!
since it's the only one i've seen -.-
stolen alot of sounds / ideas ...

Best answers
OhNO! he did NOT just use Holy Order from Guilty Gear XX in that fight scene! OMG! HOW DARE HE!

Anyway, its choppy, crappy, DBZ. Nuff said.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
What happened to the days where you just ran and rolled really fast and collected coins?
He collected rings and emeralds not coins

Mario is the money hoarder

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The guy who did this appears to be an actually talented artist, and pretty good animator. However his work is plagued by the fact that his idea SUCKED. As was said, the whole thing was just a big corny DBZ rip off, music and sound effects and everything, and doesn't feel like Sonic at all. I almost felt like turning the thing off when Sonic began his "repeated animation beat-up sequence" that lasted for way longer than you'd think it should. On top of that the movement got pretty choppy and the sound effects were there one second and then they weren't.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmm, the sounds are maybe from esf but dbz bodukai2 has the sound's as well.
it isn't the best but also not the worst, the fusion is lame and shadow's trans is a bit cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom