Son Gokuo-ESF Elite-(rusty) is Back!

Best answers
Ingame ESF, I am known as "Son Gokuo". I have made many rivals and companins*wish I could spell*. But I left ESF for a period of time to create a website. Well, I have finished that website - http://torn_veil.tripod.com/index.html - and I am returning to ESF. So, any promises I might have made about fights, I can now complete them.

Best answers
Hrm, never heard of ya... but welcome anyway...

site could have some improvements though :
*looks ad banner*
but ahwell not my place to discuss that...

And ofcourse not the point of this threat.. anyway... welcome back.

Best answers
I'm not done with the site quite yet. Notice the graphics message when you first get there.

Best answers
I CHALLGNE YOU! :)( if that is allowed here.) will you paly me? my aim is ELiteSTank. jsut aquick fight.

Best answers
ES_TANK said:
I CHALLGNE YOU! :)( if that is allowed here.) will you paly me? my aim is ELiteSTank. jsut aquick fight.
Well I won't accept your challgne but I will fight you :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be the announcer; "Watch as these two opponents wait for their opponent to attack first! The air is bristling with excitement."

The damn little match between you two would last an hour =P.

Anywho, welcome back I guess o_O.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, I kept this open because it was him stating he was back, now this is just people challenging him, use EL or take this to PM.

SSJ Shin Carl, that was spam. Refrain from doing it anymore, you've been having a habit of non-relevant posts lately. Watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom