Somthing i thought of in class

Best answers
I will not lye on the ground to be found in a bed of red
While my friends dead with
a bullet inside his head

Im screaming at the sky, asking God why did it have to end this way, why did i have to fall this way. Now i see it was meant to be, for me to scream and bleed.

But i will not fail, i have yet to
Inhale the intensity of the fire in me
Shooting me foreward to stop this tragedy from ever happening.

Just somthing i thought of sruing one of my classes. I was bored, and didnt feel like reading. I was going to write a song for my band, but instead i worte this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes I ask why, why would a man try to take another man life? If we all were put here to please god, then why has the death rate increased like never before. Now humans are dropping like flies, and the population where i am at is decreasing. Maybe its just me, and only I notice the change. So I sit and ask why hasn't my time came up yet. Why am I living to satisfy those who dont really care about me. I put so much into trying to please others, but feel nothing but hate in return. No it doesn't hurt physically, but there is just a pain inside of me. I am at the point where i hate the human excistance besides those who are close to me. Even though that number is small, It is enough to get me by. Sometimes i wish i had a rifle and shoot everyone who walked in my path, yet at the same time, wonder if anyone else will show me love. I know you all think this sounds stupid, and some may just make comments about this. But this is how i feel, and if you want to make jokes on my opinion and life, then you can **** yourself.

Hehe i do the same thing sorta when im bored. Just something that clicked in my head when i read ur post.

Best answers
well, atleast im not the only one lol :). did you do that afterreading mine or did you do it in your spare time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. i do it sometimes on my spare time. most of them made their way to my sigs.. most just come to mind when im bored. When i saw yours i was like "at least im not the only one" lol. But yeah, I do the sme thing most of the time. If it's not this, then its rap :p

Best answers
kool, i ahve my own band, im tryingto amke up songs, but this came out like this, i made lyricsout ofthis one neways lol.

Best answers
IT BURNS!

That was like reading Linkin Park lyrics. You get an A for effort, but an F for quality.

Best answers
rap sucks, linkin park sucks, hip hop sucks, rock is the only music because in rock people acctually know how to play an instrument and sing, and no linkin park is not rock...
btw that's good lyrics but i wish that people would stop writing about death and deppression, not everyone is a suffering artist

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Froman, settle down, Pride, don't call people names.

BTW, Froman, flaming people's writing brings you pretty far off topic in this thread, back out or I put you out. You've been out of hand the last few days, so knock it off. Consider yourself warned.

Sunslayer: that may be true, but art comes from the soul, if they suffer, that's what they write. You have no business trying to change the soul of their art, whether or not you belive its good.

Best answers
Let me elaborate; "A for effort" means keep writing, get better, and good luck. There are much more useless ways to spend your time, and much more useless things to be good at.

"F for quality" means just that; it was pretty bad. Hard to read(partially because of spelling). It also sounded very forced, fake. I didn't really get the feeling this guy actually experienced any of the things he wrote about, so the feeling that is SUPPOSED to be there, isn't.

It was just a critique, not meant as a flame. If he wants to take it seriously, fine. If not, that's fine too.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you just wrote is the proper way to display what you meant, now that you know the difference, try to be more careful with what you post . . .

Best answers
LOL! i didnt go through ne of that, it was forced, i was trying to think of rhymes while iw as suppose to be reading in class. I have never done this before (rhymed) so that was my firstshot at it. so i didnt expect it to be greatest, jsut wanted to see how it sounded to you guys.

i started to write a song, this is like my second try i suck at writing the song, but how does this sound?

I look around the world today
And just cant take it anymore

I look at the war today
And see me killing more.

I see the high Price of socieity
And keep on getting ignored

But when they all look at me
Iv'e seen thEM ALL BEFORE!

thats all ive got for a first verse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
Sometimes I ask why, why would a man try to take another man life? If we all were put here to please god, then why has the death rate increased like never before. Now humans are dropping like flies, and the population where i am at is decreasing. Maybe its just me, and only I notice the change. So I sit and ask why hasn't my time came up yet. Why am I living to satisfy those who dont really care about me. I put so much into trying to please others, but feel nothing but hate in return. No it doesn't hurt physically, but there is just a pain inside of me. I am at the point where i hate the human excistance besides those who are close to me. Even though that number is small, It is enough to get me by. Sometimes i wish i had a rifle and shoot everyone who walked in my path, yet at the same time, wonder if anyone else will show me love. I know you all think this sounds stupid, and some may just make comments about this. But this is how i feel, and if you want to make jokes on my opinion and life, then you can **** yourself.
Allow me to soothe your troubled teenage mind using my own:

1.) Who says "we're here to please god?" Certainly not a fact, and if it's bothering you maybe you should reconsider it.

2.) The death rate has increased? Humans are dropping like flies? You're being a bit melodramatic, man. People are living years longer than they used to, and we haven't had crap like the Black Plague or a World War in a really long time, be thankful for that at least. In any case, humans are destroying the planet, it'd be a great thing for every creature on this planet (except humans, obviously) if every human just dropped dead right now. We're sucking the life out of the world and no, the population of the world is increasing exponentially, not decreasing.

3.) Why does a man kill another man? There can be one reason or a million reasons, take it on a case-by-case basis. I don't mean to sound like a nature extremist or something but hell, maybe good ol' Mother Nature put "war" into our blood to keep the population down. People naturally band together for power, and power naturally conflicts with other powers because they want more power, that's just how it goes.

4.) All your angst/depression/apathy is a normal thing, part of change and hormones and growing up and all that, you definitely aren't alone, even if you feel like it sometimes (heh, or all the time.)

Edited by Sonic's request, for the sake of keeping it all Aijoudou on the forums.

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Allow me to soothe your troubled teenage mind using my own:

1.) Who says "we're here to please god?" Certainly not a fact, and if it's bothering you maybe you should reconsider it.

2.) The death rate has increased? Humans are dropping like flies? You're being a bit melodramatic, man. People are living years longer than they used to, and we haven't had crap like the Black Plague or a World War in a really long time, be thankful for that at least. In any case, humans are destroying the planet, it'd be a great thing for every creature on this planet (except humans, obviously) if every human just dropped dead right now. We're sucking the life out of the world and no, the population of the world is increasing exponentially, not decreasing.

Edited by Sonic's request, for the sake of keeping it all Aijoudou on the forums.
to 1: i think you're right, the fact that people think that we were brought upon this world purely to please or perhaps more cruely entertain somerthing else is false. however this is a belief of another person, so i don't judge

to 2: you have no idea how close we were to another major casualty count... the SARS virus could've been the once per 75 years epidemic, just as the spanish influenca was, and as was the black plague. thank god we have the GHO to struggle every second to stop an epidemic... why do you think they placed the infected people at gunpoint while in quarentine?
also, can you really say that we are not in a world war? terrorism is mounting day to day, and pretty soon it's gonna become a fight on a global scale, either way i strongly believe that this is eventually gonna become a gangrene that will manifest the whole world, just as it does my home country, israel.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah yeah. "Could have been" isn't good enough. It's in the past now, nothing to worry about.

And yes, I can say we aren't in a world war, even if there could be a major major global conflict sometime in our near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom