Banned
Best answers
sometimes I see something like this when I shoot Ki blast
or a KameTorpedo

if im lucky even when shooting beams
its cool then when its only sometimes
but WTF is that this??
I have no idea!
maybe that thing I mension happend again from someone on the floor?

[offtopic]
how did you get 30 fps?
I have a pretty good spec and if im lucky I get 11 fps!
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=32818
[/offtopic]

Best answers
What machine are you using? I always get about 60/70 FPS when I'm fighting and I only have a AMD 2400+ with 256MB RAM and a Geforce 4 128MB video card.

(Reads thread you linked to)

well maybe you shouldn't try to play a game on Windows XP. It's not a gaming OS. It's actually more of a "I don't know much about computers but I want to use office utillity's anyway" OS. Try running something more efficient like Win2000.

That gets me pretty far.

(Jumps to initial thread topic)

And where the f**k is that beam trail function. I remember it being in 1.0 but I can't find it anymore.

I think that would look cool...

Best answers
well maybe you shouldn't try to play a game on Windows XP. It's not a gaming OS. It's actually more of a "I don't know much about computers but I want to use office utillity's anyway" OS. Try running something more efficient like Win2000.
Xp is acctualy pretty good for gamming. Better then 98 and deffinetly better then ME. Heck, even using a macintosh is better then having ME as an OS. My average start up time on ME 4 minutes, XP pro- 12 seconds.

Edit: oh yah, just so this post isn't too far off topic. I use Xp Pro and it works perfectly l, only problem i've had so far was that flush entity one, i dont see any of those wierd beam things in the pic. But then again, i use Xp Pro and not home, could be very different.

P.S. If you ever see me post any thing, expect me to edit it about 3 times before im satisfied with it.

Best answers
could be ne thing most likely cel shading models i dont kno why iam guessing.

Best answers
thats happens to me too but its a bug or its just about the map ape_city has many bugs dont be affraid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom