Best answers
heres my wip, got a hangover so al doubt al work on it today :(

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Dont think your special Teknik. The skin could use some work. So far teh chest and the helmet.
>_> he didnt say he was special slim...the skin might not be perfect but it's in the right way.
keep it up man, i like it alot so far :smile:

Best answers
hangover is still here but i got bored so me make progress!!!

edit: do preds have nipples?!?!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oOoOo this is turning into an interesting skinning contest ;) since jsutin is the official skinner for my mod, his will definately be used, and ray wanted to skin it for fun, but i need different preds in the game, so his will be too (if he keeps up like this ;))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm nearing completions of the body of mine I'll post a picture of it soon and after that it's only teh armor and some more detailling and I'm finished

sirken

S
at the begging of the hair u can see a attacher that hookes the hair tot he head try to skin that in and no white in the hair dark black and dark grey bye

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my only crit so far ray, is that the back of the head doesnt have the helmet, its just pred skin.... the helmet only covers the front of the face.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Justin follow that picture I sent ya and u will nail it

Best answers
Bah, Only if I had the time . Btw you people, why make the helm so dirty ? I mean, he ain't uber rusty nor is he super covered with dirt / grass or whatever . Make the helm clean , I don't like any of the hemls so far . Also about the chest and muscles, look at his real referance, and add all the colors and structure like the real predator has . Other then that , Keep it up .

Best answers
All of that is predator ? Holy ****, I only remember him from the first movie . Damn, My mistake then, good work .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i prefer the one on the left, good job ray :D

Best answers
I find the face is to skinny man... widen it abit.. and what happened to all its kewl armor?? no armor??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he has armour, but its a sepperate model. ull see it :) dont worry :)

Best answers
i think the neck is kinda too long....but i dunno, if im the only one i'll shut up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe the head is just positioned too high (modeled sepperately...) i can move it down later..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom