Something I realized that might want to be changed...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gh0st-Xer0 said:
he said strongest NATURAL forms several times in there Logan. trust me, it was implied in that one statement where he forgot to put natural. as for pains post, alright fine Super Mystic buu is stronger then Kid Buu.
really? golly gee is that what he said? Lets see...let me quote his posts.

First post: "Kid buu is by far the strongest. No Question."

Second Post: "For ****s sakes, kid buu is the strongest, end of discussion."

Third post: "**** super buu, kid buu is the greatest."

See? Not once did he mention anything about Kid buu being the strongest "natural" buu. He said it was buu's strongest form PERIOD. So...therefore...you are wrong. Trying to argue otherwise will be futile and pointless.

P.S. - Don't bother trying to argue that he was IMPLYING that he was talking about the natural form. Thats just something you're making yourself believe so you feel you're right on something. You can't read minds, so how do you know if Zero was implying anything, hmm?

but i will NOT accept the fact that Fat Buu is stronger then kid. thats absolute BS. when Goku went SSJ3 to fight fat buu, fat buu got his @$$ kicked, HARD CORE. he just ran out of energy too fast. Kid Buu fought goku when he was at FULL(or damn close) energy, and kid buu was able to keep him at bay for a really long time, more then long enough for goku to lose all of his energy. if buu couldnt regenerate, fat buu would have died to SSJ3 Goku, and kid buu, would not have.
you're an angry person, aren't you?

Has it ever occured to you that maybe...just MAYBE fat buu was holding back when he was fighting Goku? Buu fought to "play." Kid Buu fought to "Kill"

In short, you're making no sense yet you are dying to be right anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell is this even a discussion. Some1 flame so a mod will close this already.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the part in the series where kid buu kicked fat buu's arse kinda proves kid buu is stronger. As for forms, kid buu isnt the strongest, super gotenks/mysticgohan buu was, Kid buu is more powerful than the others though, as his power wasnt being supressed by the fat kiaoshin. As described by the characters fighting buu in the show, buu has no limit to his powerlevel it is constantly changing/growing he has an endless well of dark energy which has no boundry. Thats all buu is, a pink blob of renewable energy that compensates his powerlevel against his enemy. Thats the way he was created/designed by bibidi. Hence why when he was reincarnated as Uub he was able to equal goku's powerlevel in strength without any special training in his whole life whatsoever. Absorbing merely gives a boost in powerlevel.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
I think the part in the series where kid buu kicked fat buu's arse kinda proves kid buu is stronger. As for forms, kid buu isnt the strongest, super gotenks/mysticgohan buu was, Kid buu is more powerful than the others though, as his power wasnt being supressed by the fat kiaoshin. As described by the characters fighting buu in the show, buu has no limit to his powerlevel it is constantly changing/growing he has an endless well of dark energy which has no boundry. Thats all buu is, a pink blob of renewable energy that compensates his powerlevel against his enemy. Thats the way he was created/designed by bibidi. Hence why when he was reincarnated as Uub he was able to equal goku's powerlevel in strength without any special training in his whole life whatsoever. Absorbing merely gives a boost in powerlevel.

Mmmm didn't think of it that way. Point taken and accepted.

Best answers
Logan289 said:
Nice logic. Wait...no.

If the people he absorbed brought his power Level down, then why is it that Buu was vastly stronger than Mystic Gohan AFTER he absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks Hmm? Wasn't Gohan wailing on Buu before he absorbed them? Yes. I do believe so.

The only time Buu's power level dropped was when the Gotenks fusion ended. So his body took the form of the next strongest level...Piccolo. So rather than a SSJ3 Gotenks and a piccolo, he has a non-SSJ Goten and Trunks and a piccolo instead. So he's still stronger than his original Super Buu form, but not by much, so Goku believed he could win as SSJ3. Then when he absorbed Gohan, Goku paniced into finding someone, anyone to fuse with because he KNEW he would lose against Mystic Gohan Buu. Then when he fought Kid Buu, he knew he didn't need to fuse in order to win.

So there you have it. SUPREME LOGIC FROM THE SUPREME BEING! O_O
I don't know why you decided to get hostile with me, but MEH. You know, I had typed out a detailed description of how it all breaks down, but I now have a better idea. Why don't you all just watch the episode where Kid Buu emerges and pay special attention to what the young Supreme Kai says. 'Cause I mean, I just pulled this lowering pl bulldung out of my butt :S So I stand by my statement, it's sad how far off people have gotten.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has really degenerated. Everyone's got their opinions, but none the less, it's still just a TV show. As for ESF, there is no doubt that kid buu will be the strongest form simply because it is last. Whether or not it is true to the show is going to have to take a back seat to gameplay in this case.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom