Something I realized that might want to be changed...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His (Kid Buu's) strength was his dangerous attitude. Imagine if Super Buu had just started flinging Vanishing Ball's around vapourising planets, he could've but he had sanity and intelligence, which Kid is missing.

But I think to keep in line with the show (player attitudes aren't going to change when they transform) Kid should still be stronger and faster than Super, like EEA.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gh0st-Xer0 said:
but when Super Buu changed into Kid Buu, and goku and vegeta thought that he got weaker when he got smaller. but then they noticed his power level didnt go down at all... and i think they might have said it went up.
and then when he was done transforming they were laughing at how weak he got. :rolleyes:

If you remember, Kabito Kai said something about Buu's muscular form being what they were detecting while he was de-transforming. When it was all said and done all that was left was Kid Buu. The weak one.

But... like I said in my first post in this thread.

Pain said:
Super Buu is his strongest form. Kid Buu is his most evil form. For the sake of transformation timeline I think the team is going to have Kid Buu as his final form.

Best answers
Pain said:
Yea there is a lot of confusion about this. Most people think that because it's his last form (that we see) that it is automatically his strongest. It is actually his first form. So in theory it should be his weakest form. This is where the confusion comes in.

Now let's take a look at his history:
Bibidi creates Kid Buu.
Kid Buu kills the female Kai.
Kid Buu absorbs the muscular Kai.
That Buu absorbs Fat Kai.
Here we have Fat Buu.

The explanation is that those absorbtions made him less evil and thus "weaker". Not exactly
Now we're at the Buu saga.

So let's look at all his forms as we see them:
Fat Buu
Skinny Buu
Majin Buu
Super Buu (Piccolo + Gotenks)
Super Buu (Piccolo + Goten + Trunks + Mystic Gohan)
Kid Buu

Ok so those are all his forms for the most part.
Fat Buu (good) and Skinny Buu (evil) seperate.
Skinny Buu eats Fat Buu.
Majin Buu is here.

Ok so now all that's really changed is that he is more evil, and probably a better fighter. Seeing that he hasn't absorbed anything other than his alter ego, he shouldn't be that much stronger. No. Kid Buu is his strongest natural state. He got weaker when he absorbs the others because their powerlevels brought his down.

Majin Buu absorbs Piccolo and Gotenks.
Super Buu is born.
Super Buu is stronger thanks to the Gotenks Fusion. Piccolo's power doesn't really help him, but it makes him smarter.
Gotenks Fusion runs out and Super buu is practically back where he started.
Super Buu absorbs Mystic Gohan.
This is Buu's strongest form.
Vegetto pwns the crap out of Super Buu.
Everyone gets released from inside Buu.
Buu reverts back to his weakest (but most evil) state. (strongest natural state without his transformations)So here we have Kid Buu, who is far weaker than any of his previous forms, but "pure" evil.

Now you may ask, "If Kid Buu is the weakest form why didn't Fat Buu beat him?" My answer to that would be the same reason Kid Buu defeated Fat Kai the first time. Think of Fat Buu as the Fat Kai. He doesn't have the added power of Kid Buu anymore because they are now two seperate beings. (again, everyone Buu absorbed brought Buu's powerlevel down because they were much weaker than him. The only exception was Gohan, which vastly raised his powerlevel.)
I hope this helps people understand how that works. It may not be 100% accurate but it is what I gathered from the show.
Fixed. Man, I'm suprised how far off people have become.

Best answers
I do not think the power levels were brought down. I beleive it was stated that when buu absorbed the fat kai, the fat kai used his "good" within him to help control buu. If i am not mistaken that is what is said.

but what i think made kid buu stronger was the ability to learn moves without experiencing them.

He was able to use shunken-ido just by watching goku do it. I beleive that is what makes him a bit stronger overall. remember PL isn't everything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk said:
Fixed. Man, I'm suprised how far off people have become.
Nice logic. Wait...no.

If the people he absorbed brought his power Level down, then why is it that Buu was vastly stronger than Mystic Gohan AFTER he absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks? Hmm? Wasn't Gohan wailing on Buu before he absorbed them? Yes. I do believe so.

The only time Buu's power level dropped was when the Gotenks fusion ended. So his body took the form of the next strongest level...Piccolo. So rather than a SSJ3 Gotenks and a piccolo, he has a non-SSJ Goten and Trunks and a piccolo instead. So he's still stronger than his original Super Buu form, but not by much, so Goku believed he could win as SSJ3. Then when he absorbed Gohan, Goku paniced into finding someone, anyone to fuse with because he KNEW he would lose against Mystic Gohan Buu. Then when he fought Kid Buu, he knew he didn't need to fuse in order to win.

So there you have it. SUPREME LOGIC FROM THE SUPREME BEING! O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For ****s sakes, kid buu is the strongest, end of discussion. He's the coolest form of buu anyways, so naturally he woulkd be the final trans. Vegeta and goku could barely take kid buu. So I'm appointing him the strongest, thus final form.

/Zero

We dont need a history, just a fast 1 sentence explanation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
For ****s sakes, kid buu is the strongest, end of discussion. He's the coolest form of buu anyways, so naturally he woulkd be the final trans. Vegeta and goku could barely take kid buu. So I'm appointing him the strongest, thus final form.

/Zero

So because you say kid buu is the coolest and Goku and Vegeta had a hard time with him makes him the strongest?

Ok....I'm going to explain this ONE MORE TIME!!!!

Super Buu ---> Couldn't be beaten by anyone but Super Vegetto. Stated by goku and the Kais.

Kid Buu ---> Goku said he could win as a full powered SSJ3, but he lost power before he could try, resulting in using the spirit bomb.

So unless you're going to try and argue that full powered SSJ3 Goku > Super Vegetto, then you can't possibly say anything else. Stop trying to make something false into reality. There is no logical reason to prove Kid Buu was stronger. All signs point to Super Buu. Think logically on the matter.

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:

/Zero

Kid buu = stronger than fat buu (because fat buu's a friggin retard)
And weaker than any other buu...

The only thing that makes him strong is that his ****ing insane....He doesn't think straight...

Kid buu's mind

*kid buu see's goku*
*smiles in a twisted way*
*fires a beam strong enough to blow away everything Including himself*

thats kid buu logic for ya....
But as pain stated before me, its his first form...........he's weaker...but crazy ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah if you remember, Kid Buu had no control or regard for life, including his own. He blew himself up many-a-time because he knew he'd rebuild anyway. It's like a kid with a bazooka in a crowded area.

In terms of strength, I think Kid was stronger than Fat and Thin Buu, but not Super.

Best answers
well i remember that when all the people came out of his body goku sai dsomething about buu getting weaker but getting really buffed then the smoke came out of hios head then (i think vegeta)said that he could feel his power growing at a fast rate. when he finished this transformation goku and vegeta where both shaking in fear because his power had gone insanely high. even thogh goku fought super buu in ssj3 and got his ass kicked he was manly looking for someone to fuse with so he wasnt really paying attention to the fight.

Best answers
rofl all u people talk technically...
buus kid form is last - so in esf it will be strongest
if u wanted to make it exactly like the show then obviously buu would have to be destroyed only with a spirit bomb so he cant generate himself again and same goes for cell :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dixing said:
rofl all u people talk technically...
buus kid form is last - so in esf it will be strongest
if u wanted to make it exactly like the show then obviously buu would have to be destroyed only with a spirit bomb so he cant generate himself again and same goes for cell :)

Cell wasn't killed by a spirit bomb...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain will you marry me?
Yeah to kill cell they used the Father-son Kamehameha.... Goku might have helped Im not sure... I know he was there spiritually....

Best answers
Logan289 said:
So because you say kid buu is the coolest and Goku and Vegeta had a hard time with him makes him the strongest?

Ok....I'm going to explain this ONE MORE TIME!!!!

Super Buu ---> Couldn't be beaten by anyone but Super Vegetto. Stated by goku and the Kais.

Kid Buu ---> Goku said he could win as a full powered SSJ3, but he lost power before he could try, resulting in using the spirit bomb.

So unless you're going to try and argue that full powered SSJ3 Goku > Super Vegetto, then you can't possibly say anything else. Stop trying to make something false into reality. There is no logical reason to prove Kid Buu was stronger. All signs point to Super Buu. Think logically on the matter.
your logic has a few holes in it. first off, when did Zero EVER say that kid buu was stronger then Super Mystic Buu? he said he was stronger then super buu... and he is. here are buus forms people
Fat Buu- the original light hearted one
Evil Buu- The skinny Grey one that came out of buu when hercule died
Super buu- after Evil buu absorbed fat buu, he turned into Super buu, skinny like evil buu, but a bit more buff with more color
Super Piccolo Buu- when he absorbs piccolo
Super Gotenks buu- when he absorbs gotenks
Super Mystic Buu- when he absorbs Mystic gohan
Kid Buu- when he loses all of his other forms.
so dont go saying super buu is when he absorbed someone other then Fat Buu... thats one of his "natural" states. (he has 3 natural states Fat buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu) he is LOADS weaker then kid buu. so is Super Mystic Buu weaker then kid buu? no. is kid buu his strongest NATURAL form. YES. and THAT is what zero said people. plus lets think in terms of the game.. unless you want buu to have 4 or 5 transformations, kid buu should and probably will be the final one.
end of story.

Best answers
yes xero is right. but if u would make it the real way it should be like this

fat buu
super/majin buu (wutever u wanna call it)
and last kid buu

reason being is i dont kno if anyone remembers but how king kai talked about how they other kais fought majin buu a long time ago. he started out as kid buu then absorbed a kai and turned into majin buu aborbed another than turned into fat buu. the kai said himself that since the kais were good hearted wen he absorbed them his power got weaker. so if they should change anything it should be the skinny buu :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gh0st-Xer0 said:
your logic has a few holes in it. first off, when did Zero EVER say that kid buu was stronger then Super Mystic Buu? he said he was stronger then super buu... and he is. here are buus forms people
Fat Buu- the original light hearted one
Evil Buu- The skinny Grey one that came out of buu when hercule died
Super buu- after Evil buu absorbed fat buu, he turned into Super buu, skinny like evil buu, but a bit more buff with more color
Super Piccolo Buu- when he absorbs piccolo
Super Gotenks buu- when he absorbs gotenks
Super Mystic Buu- when he absorbs Mystic gohan
Kid Buu- when he loses all of his other forms.
so dont go saying super buu is when he absorbed someone other then Fat Buu... thats one of his "natural" states. (he has 3 natural states Fat buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu) he is LOADS weaker then kid buu. so is Super Mystic Buu weaker then kid buu? no. is kid buu his strongest NATURAL form. YES. and THAT is what zero said people. plus lets think in terms of the game.. unless you want buu to have 4 or 5 transformations, kid buu should and probably will be the final one.
end of story.
First of all, All of Buu's forms are an absorbtion of some type except Kid Buu. So of course it is his "strongest natural form". It's his only natural form.

As for Kid Buu's strength in relation to ESF. No one is saying he shouldn't be the final form. No one is saying that. We can all stop bringing it up.

I thought I had already explained this logically. I'll try to give it another shot.

Technically, Kid Buu is the weakest form out of all of them. He is pure evil and has no regard for his own saftey. Does that make him more dangerous than the other forms? Yes. Super (Mystic Gohan) Buu didn't blow up the planet with his first breath.

So once again, speaking strictly strength/powerlevel, whatever you want to call it, wise, Kid Buu is the weakest form. Fat Buu couldn't beat him on account of he was a seperate being at the time, and a less effective fighter.

Hypothetically, if the Fat Buu we first saw were to fight Kid Buu, he would have a better chance. Not saying he would win since Kid Buu is still probably a better fighter, but powerlevel wise he should be stronger. Not as evil, but stronger.

When I say weak I'm not talking about him being as strong, as say, Dende. He is weaker than his other forms. Does that mean he isn't ridiculously strong? No.

If you look at it logically this is the only conclusion you can come to. Don't go to fanboy sites where it says "OMFG KIDBUUS SO STRONG ROFLMYWAFFLE!12!41!!eleven"

~Hyuga Neji~ said:
reason being is i dont kno if anyone remembers but how king kai talked about how they other kais fought majin buu a long time ago. he started out as kid buu then absorbed a kai and turned into majin buu aborbed another than turned into fat buu. the kai said himself that since the kais were good hearted wen he absorbed them his power got weaker. so if they should change anything it should be the skinny buu :laff:

Already stated this in my first explanation. Kid Buu is his most evil form. Fat Buu is being influenced by Fat Kai, making him less of a threat. Refer above to why Fat Buu should technically still be stronger than Kid Buu.

KidBoy17 said:
Pain will you marry me?
First with kissing now this? I guess so man... but you have to have my leet cyber baby first. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gh0st-Xer0 said:
your logic has a few holes in it. first off, when did Zero EVER say that kid buu was stronger then Super Mystic Buu?
Right here.

ZeroNightmare said:
For ****s sakes, kid buu is the strongest, end of discussion.
Any questions?

Best answers
he said strongest NATURAL forms several times in there Logan. trust me, it was implied in that one statement where he forgot to put natural. as for pains post, alright fine Super Mystic buu is stronger then Kid Buu. but i will NOT accept the fact that Fat Buu is stronger then kid. thats absolute BS. when Goku went SSJ3 to fight fat buu, fat buu got his @$$ kicked, HARD CORE. he just ran out of energy too fast. Kid Buu fought goku when he was at FULL(or damn close) energy, and kid buu was able to keep him at bay for a really long time, more then long enough for goku to lose all of his energy. if buu couldnt regenerate, fat buu would have died to SSJ3 Goku, and kid buu, would not have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom