Someone damaged my Reputation

Best answers
Yesterday i was going in to my user control point to get the adress where my sisg is, When i noticed that two people have damaged my Reputation for no reason i have not fought in the fight club. the first part of my reputation was lost on this thread and did not leave a comment http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=487717#post487717 . Then a second person damaged my rep even more on this thread. and left a comment that i am taking personaly.
How about making a sig that doesn't make people commit suicide in horror? Sorry, that's a big step. Learn how to write, first. Resize, later.
These people have damaged my rep for now i am a forum thug. i am anoyed that personaly slate me on my sig true the mk2 need work but nothing that deserves my rep to be taken down.
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=489459#post489459 .

I will just say this i want my rep back up to (10) and for that person to say sorry for saying that about me.

Best answers
Dude that sux for someone to damage you're reputation for a sig. and it sux even more that someone personaly slags you off about it.

Best answers
ok i must have missed something
where on any of those posts did it offend you?

Best answers
Prob Sailor Alea.....she spreads alot of useless bad rep around the forums. I had 2 bad reps from her that were for totally useless and meaningless things.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i got one just saying byebye, and another saying that my avatar looks constipated. Both of those were from the fathers day thread, were my only words were "happy daddys day!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be looked into.

As for now, I am closing this.

Nabeshin, this is the sort of thing you should pm mods, smods or admins about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom