Someone broke into my house friday.

Best answers
Friday someone broke into my house, and took all of my video games, money, jewelry, and my dads money and especially MY CLOTHES! I am so mad when i came home the house was a mess you could tell they had been through it all. I was too angry I felt like killing. All of my priceless hard to find games now GONE. Omg and all my anime. Well Atleast they didn't take my computer, probably because it was too big. Oh well I hope insurance can cover all my stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that sucks....wow...stupid lazy crooks, take everyone elses stuff cause there to lazy to get there own. stupid idiots. i wish they all go to jail:D but sorryman.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude that really sucks.... i hope the police catch them and u get at least some of your stuff back..... people like that just need to be hit in the face........

Best answers
crooks are bastards, you should make a gladiator type deathmatch show where you have crooks fight to the death, now THAT'S what i call ENTERTAINMENT

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sunslayer said:
crooks are bastards, you should make a gladiator type deathmatch show where you have crooks fight to the death, now THAT'S what i call ENTERTAINMENT
And the winner shall receive... death.

Sorry to hear about that man, BOTH of my nextdoor neighbours house were broken into in the span of 2 weeks, I'm really glad they didn't go for my house.

Best answers
cops aren't catching anyone.. they're too slow.. criminals are smarter than cops nowadays..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with epedemic. Though i feel sorry for your stuff. Do you have any ideas as to who they are. Think about the people you allowed in your house, and their friends. No-one isn't going to break into your house if they dont knwo what u got. So they had to be in it bfore, or got some outside information. I hope u get your stuff back though.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it does suck, most of your clothes didnt fit me>_<,

all kidding aside, i dont know what i would do if someone broke into my house, id probly go beat the hell outta the person closest to me, then go buy it all back at the local pawn shop, =P

Best answers
I feal sorry for you(damn those crooks i hope the cops will get them)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleg, the idea of people going through your personal stuff is allready sick enough, but taking it with them is even worse. I hope you get your stuff back. Nowadays cops in the Netherlands are arresting kids that throw candy paper on the streets, instead of being on time at a serious crimescene. I don't know how cops handle crimes at your place, but if it's anyway simular to situation i described, you shouldn't get your hope high.

Best answers
that does suck man.

My sister and brother in laws apartment got robbed 3 days after they moved in. Took there DVD player, $200 in cash and their wedding engagement gifts. And apparently it was people who worked there.....

sick sick world we live in.

hope you get your stuff back man.

Retired
Best answers
that sucks man, the feeling someone went in your house (which is normally a safe place for everybody), and violated it basically.

damn if I lost all my clothes, that would really suck. I have no idea how much I spend in total, but it's more than my PC and XBox (with 13 games) all together.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude...where do you live? My neighbor just got robbed on Friday, too...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to hear that man, nothing lamer than a bunch of bums who can't get their own **** that have to steal it from you. I remember when I used to work at Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and we got robbed only an hour after I left work. It turned out to be 3 guys that worked there (they all got caught). Not only that, some other guy tried stealing the money out of somoene's purse in the break room... little did he know that he shouldn't have stuck his face in the room before he threw the towel over the camera.

I hope you get your stuff back man, and maybe a few punched at the guys that stole it from you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry to hear m8, that rough, thats REAL rough, but if your insured and everything at least can try start trying to replace some of the stuff.
The nieghbours either side of me were both robed, but we wernt, cos they broke in through the back, and my back garden looks.... abandonned...
A few years back by brothers house was robed, they even tore the shed roof off to get inside. There was a slighty lighter side to the whole thing though, allthough they took his hifi and his cd collection, they left his complete collection of "ERASURE" albums neatly pilled in the center of the room.... and he got it all back in the end anyway.
As you can probably tell were all hoping that they catch em, and bring em to justice, and force them to watch Maggie thatcher dance naked 24 hours a day. On a VERY cold day. VERY COLD.

Best answers
that wasnt really nice... DAMN!! hey crooks dont rob esf fans XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom