some things that need to be tweaked

Best answers
ive always had these problems that mostly involves melee. it has to do with my controls just not responding. for starters, sometimes when im trying to target some1 i usually have to click them like 3-4 times alot of the time. my crosshair is red too. after finally getting the person targeted i sometimes have to click like 2-3 times to get the SOB to swoop. and something else ive noticed is that if i hold the block button too soon after i do some sort of attack, my char will never block no matter how long i hold it down. if yall could get ur coder to just code it in to where he just blocks as soon as he can after an attack as long as u have the block key held down, that would help me a LOT.

lol, i couldn't give grim a good fight because of that crap. and i was cussin like a drunk sailor too :p

oh, and for some of u that think its my ping or comp, i have an athlon xp 1700, 512 ddr mb ram, G4 ti4400, and my ping is usually below 100.(i got road runner)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ... to the first ... I think it's your ping ... i it's too big, targeting isn't that easy .. try to click more often :)

the second thing ... yeah ... don't block all the time ... it's laming (and changed in B1.1) ... powerup ... and THEN press block .. do one after the last ... and not all at once

cya

Best answers
below 100 is too big?? wtf? and i DO wait till the attack is done, im guessing my reaction time is too high or somethin. cause i usualy hit block as soon as my beam disconnects and explodes. and usually, when im trying to power up and hit block after, im completely out of ki, which means i cant put up any fight, and with the slow responce time, i cant get my ki up because he wont block when i tell him to.

*edit* besides, who said i blocked all the time? ask grim, i did my fair share of teleporting while he was swoopin at my ass. and yall should make it to where if the crosshairs red then u can target. cause my eye is CLEARLY set on that opponet when i go to target. targeting shouldn't be hard. this one of the most fast paced half-life games out there, and u need fast responce time on ur controls. its not my fault that i surpassed the respoce time for this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DBZ4_SEGA
below 100 is too big??
100 is high (for most)
if the enemy swoops he's fast and 100 ping it 1/10 secs ... click more often ... or faster

Originally posted by DBZ4_SEGA
and i DO wait till the attack is done, im guessing my reaction time is too high or somethin. cause i usualy hit block as soon as my beam disconnects and explodes. and usually, when im trying to power up and hit block after, im completely out of ki, which means i cant put up any fight, and with the slow responce time, i cant get my ki up because he wont block when i tell him to
your reaction time is too high ... ah ...
I think that's the ping, too ... try it on LAN ... if it works better, it's definitvely ...
if not you press it too fast before the model has finished

PS: don't block all the time ... be more aggressive !!! attack ... don't defense ... that's better (important in B1.1)

Best answers
do u even listen? i DONT block all the time damnit!! so what ur saying is that they should take block out completely? besides, its pretty damn hard to be aggressive when ur ****ing controls dont respond. and if 100 or below ping is too high then they DEFINITLY have to look back into that code, cause thats just pitiful. and dont tell me how i should play the game. i been playing almost the same way for a long time, and NO1 calls me lame or cheap. all i ask is that u report the "bug" to your coders. is that so hard? or do u have to tell every1 a half-assed way to get around a bug?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hey Nretep was only giving you a tip, because Defensive people usually end up getting double teamed, if you play offense more, then that means you are a harder target because you are moving around, less vulnerability, and he did not call you lame or cheap, PLUS he even gave something away! look at this quote
that's better (important in B1.1)
He actually helped you out dude, a thank you should be in order, well..at least not giving an attitude...

Best answers
well hes just acting like hes not gonna tell the team about it and just gives me some tips about how to get "around" the bug. i wouldnt mind at all if i know he's gonna give a report to the team.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team probably already knows about it, and if they don't they probably do know. It's not up to one person on the forum to deliver all bug reports to the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom