some suggestions, join, blocking and new attack

Best answers
Don't know if it's possible, but wouldn't it b cool, to do a combined attack, like goku and vegeta do when they are inside buu. You should make a key-bind, when your holding your mouse @ someone, you press a key, the other person gets a choice, yes or no, and then you join, or not. think its pretty cool. :)
(this is not a fusion!)

Something else. When u transform for the first time, i think it would de more real if your not flying. you see, when trunks transforms, and your flying, it looks kinda weird.

and a request for an attack for vegeta he does when he attacks cell, after cell killed trunks. The spearfire, like the new attack from picollo, but way more ki-blasts.

last notice. when your blocking a beam, it should be like your really holding it back, so with arms forwards, not like your blocking melee attacks. And while blocking, u can do a counter-attack, just press [block] and [fire], shouldn't 2 hard to do. But, maybe i'm wrong, i don't o **** about programming :)

BUT, keep up the good work, ESF is a really great game!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that attack is already in for vegeta :S.............its just not enought KI blasts

Best answers
i dont think that combined attack idea would work very well, but its interesting.

Best answers
I already thought about that transformation thing myself (where I thought of the animation in it). I think there should be animations for the transformations (and the attacks!) for flying and others for standing on the ground (I don't mean that they should make whole new transformations, just the feet should be re-done, because it looks stupid now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom