some sugestion's for 1.3 :D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sugestion for player's and attack:
first off buu's candy beam attack it's over poweerd so my ideea is to make the candy beam attack like frieza finger but only for shot distants like it is right now it will do more dmg.

Cell sould have finger laser to .

Piccolo whit cape sould have finger laser to (he use to kill chi chi brum when chi chi wanted to attack superbuu) eyse laser for no cape form.

Krillin sould have his trans remove or something eles it look's stupid how a bold head id guy turns into a guy whit hair or it sould be done something else.

Vegeta sould defenetlry have enegry rings in SSJ 2 it will only work if the enemy ar close to a gound or something like that , and the Final flash in SSJ 2 to be like a ki blast fired from the fingers like it did to fatbuu on the right click.

Goku kametorpido ar to spamabal you never seen a beam spamer server Goku it's the best because the Kametorpidot guided and 7 of themyou can only use that evry time to kill a guy .

A17/A18 sould have finger laser to .

the buddys ar kind of supid right now but they need to be at a biger distents then you so they sould fallow you from a biger distannte

Trunks USSJ sould be change to he look's more like a SSJ 2 then a USSJ make him more musculer or something like that.And trunks sould use more his sword.

The custom model menu sould have a dmg selection to.This works like this , you add them like you add a normal custom model in the xgl you write when the model sould be change at what hp and then add the dmg models so when your at the specifide hp or lower you will be automatricly change in that model .The dmg models will work the same as the custom model but you can select the custom models and the dmg models at the same time so that you can get custom models to dmg to .Ex: you have bardock he only has 1 form you chose bardok when you ar at low hp you change to dmg bardock and so on.

Recovery sould be verry fast ,you sould recover even when you ar still in loop back it will cost a lot of stamina .

when you get hit in the groung there sould be like a sprite or something when you hit the gound some dirt will jump of.

A18 charge generic beam sould be more like from 1 hand like she did in that special movie.

Make the loopback like it is whit mp_simplemelee 1 on (I love it and if you have that fast recover works like a charm)
Make the speed in 1.3 more faster for the player but for the beam's as well to be more fast procent game , this was it will be verry hard to be a pro.

Best answers
He is not picky, he's giving constructive criticism. However I think you should post this in the 1.3 suggestions section.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell sould have finger laser to .
Cell already has lots of signature moves...we dont want to over power him too now over other characters.

Krillin sould have his trans remove or something eles it look's stupid how a bold head id guy turns into a guy whit hair or it sould be done something else.
Removing Krillins trans will unbalance him completely from the rest, if you dont want to his hair grow, copy the bald model and rename it.

A17/A18 sould have finger laser to .

the buddys ar kind of supid right now but they need to be at a biger distents then you so they sould fallow you from a biger distannte

Trunks USSJ sould be change to he look's more like a SSJ 2 then a USSJ make him more musculer or something like that.And trunks sould use more his sword.
Needless to say it's an open beta, currently everything is due to change and is incomplete, I'm sure Trunks will use his sword in the new melee system, 18 will have more attacks and the buddy system will be improved, it's all one big WIP.

The custom model menu sould have a dmg selection to.This works like this , you add them like you add a normal custom model in the xgl you write when the model sould be change at what hp and then add the dmg models so when your at the specifide hp or lower you will be automatricly change in that model .The dmg models will work the same as the custom model but you can select the custom models and the dmg models at the same time so that you can get custom models to dmg to .Ex: you have bardock he only has 1 form you chose bardok when you ar at low hp you change to dmg bardock and so on.
Now in my opinion, thats being a little too picky.
Too much work to do, dont think that will happen just for battle damaged visuals.

A18 charge generic beam sould be more like from 1 hand like she did in that special movie.
I like it, refreshing, it's a nice change from all the one-handed beams =/

With some I can agree, like making Trunks more muscular, recovering and the eye-candy of the ground.

Best answers
Suggestions

I m new to all this but i have some suggstions too...
We all like Vegeta and Goku the most...
I prefer Vegeta cause Goku is boring with all his winning in every fight...
Also Goku in movies is made stronger than Vegeta and now that is the same in game ( Goku has ssj, ssj2, ssj3 and vegeta only ssj and majin)
I dunno if Vegeta is done in game but my suggestion is to make him even to Goku or at least that difference is not that big (for e.g. He can have ssj then ssj - as he had after coming back from majin frm- and then majin which should be closer to ssj3 if not as strong as ssj3 ; or you can kae model for Vegeta ssj3 even that does not exsist in DBZ)...
I would like that you reconsider that and i think others would agree about making Goku and Vegeta more even...
My other suggestion is about reducing speed to level like it was in 1.2.3 version cause this new speed is little bit to fast for size of maps...
And my last suggestion is swoop...
In my opinion swoop should b also the same like it was in 1.2.3 because you can stop swooping, while you are doing, only if you press E button otherwise when you move your finger from movement button it wont stop, and i think that changing swoop direction is too easy now, while in swoop you just tap direction you want and thats it...
Please think about my suggetions...

Best answers
i also agree with that vegeta and goku should be more even... even tho goku is stronger most of the time's : /

i also like vegeta over goku becouse he is evil and goku is kind of a wimp :p

Best answers
Ok few more sugestions...
Vegeta has cool new stance but when walking looks kind of funny, so in my walking should stay like it was in 1.2.3 version...

Dunno how much work do you need for this but...
When players took too much beating then some of their clothes should be ripped off...

Aslo vegeta's renzoku is good but you cant aim while shooting. Ki blasts are going to the last pointed target as long you are not removing your finger from mouse button...
Maybe you could enable to aim while shooting (like when he was fighting frieza)...

Best answers
vegeta has -ssj/ussj/ssj2/majin and lot of missing ATTTTTACKSSSSSSSS esf 1.3 need new aTTTACKS

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta has -ssj/ussj/ssj2/majin and lot of missing ATTTTTACKSSSSSSSS esf 1.3 need new aTTTACKS
This is ESF not EVM or any other Addons wait for an esf 1.3 addon you will have SSJ/USSJ/SSJ2/Majin/SSJ3/SSJ4/SSJ5/SSJ6/SSJ7/SSJ infinit All I hope it's that trunkgs get's to use his sword like he did in 1.1

Best answers
are you retarded? goku have ssj-sjj2-sjj3 and vegeta,ssj-ussj-ssj2-majin man just stop being retarded im not speaking of evm or other addon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom