some small sugestion's

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
1.personalizate transformation's to make the asscending part more esf like not dbz like (someting like frieza transformation)
2.remove rolling and makeit more like a tail thing when some one hit's you don't rolle just go staight up
3.the scouter and life gaudge smaler in 648x480 resolution's because they ar to big

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
1. I believe this can already be a customizable aspect of the FX system being implemented in 1.3
2. It would be harder to keep in range of your target if they were just to get back up after being smashed into the ground and they just got back up in the air and resumed fighting as usual.
3. I suppose I don't see the harm in doing that, however hardly anyone plays a game with that resolution these days.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
1. I believe this can already be a customizable aspect of the FX system being implemented in 1.3
No not from the FX system just some made up transformation from the team (ascending)

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Why should the team make up new transformations when they can just try to recreate the show's transformations?

You should give a good reason why, instead of just suggesting it.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well since it's a game it suld have more game stuff not like the show , i really like some new transformation then the one in the show (this is my opinion and it's just a small sugestion ) and if they allready recreatet the show transformation it's good that way to
what about SSJ2 transfromations ? for vegeta and Goku ?those ar not in the show

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
No not from the FX system just some made up transformation from the team (ascending)
I'm having a difficult time finding out exactly what you are trying to suggest since I can only barely understand what you are saying.
john_volkov said:
well since it's a game it should have more game stuff not like the show , i really like some new transformation then the one in the show (this is my opinion and it's just a small suggestion ) and if they already recreate the show transformation it's good that way to
what about SSJ2 transformations ? for vegeta and Goku ?those are not in the show
If you're suggesting to recreate the transformations to be exactly like in the show, then it wouldn't be very efficient. You'd just be sitting there for a while as a long sound file plays (depending on the length), and in esf that would be time wasted on just transforming alone simply because esf is meant to be a fast paced game.

If this is not what you are suggesting however, then please try to make it clear what exactly you are trying to suggest.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
thats dumb, i mean, who wants to wait like 10 mins to be ssj3?

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I did say that i'v just sayid that if you press to asscend whit goku for the first time remove the lighting and do someting new, if it will still be the same it has no importent's i'v never sayid that you will have to wait for 10 minits to be SSJ3

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes saying that the team should make transformations that dont loook like they did in DBZ.

Wich i belive is kinda bull**** since ESF is a DBZ mod >.>

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
just a small sugestion don't start killing me

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah well, its pretty good idea, u know, few people dont like dbz at all, but i believe if they rly like esf that much and hate dbz, they could do an addon which changes characters and forms etc, but then it would suck :|

the best way to like esf alot is the way to watch dbz afterall -.-

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't play ESF if you hate DBZ, Legendary.

Making custom transformations instead of using the ones from the show will not make DBZ-haters love ESF instantly.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i know, but there are people out there that like esf, but dont like dbz at all, including 2 my friends -.- but anyways, yeah, i thinked about it, there could be an addon without any transforms and stuff.

but i dont even much care, i guess it would include lots of other stuff, not just custom models etc..

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the only thing that scras me if in esf 1.3 on 640X480 resolution will be like this if you have a buddy on

Best answers
umm.. why do you have two ki and lf meters? ;_;

-----

well I dont really know which would be better, having custom transforms, or the one's from the show.. but if I recall it right, the team is trying to make esf as close as possible to dbz, so I think they will stick to the original transforms

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
umm.. why do you have two ki and lf meters? ;_;
in esf for a buddy it has 2 meter let's say there's a buddy at this resolution it will look like this if they make it ultra small it will be superb

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
this is the only thing that scras me if in esf 1.3 on 640X480 resolution will be like this if you have a buddy on
Again, hardly anyone plays on a resolution of 640x480. It's not that hard to switch to and hardly performance taxing to use a minimum resolution of 800x600.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Another good suggestion is..
jesus !
Check your forums !
The half topics are CLOSED.
i mean wtf... This is a forum .. it's point is to share options not to close topics !
I think all people who have "power" here should try to keep topics not to close.. cause that will brig esforces forums to teh hill.
I'm done thx for listening me :)

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG my destructables map >.<

In any case. Im afraid Overlord is right John. Hardly anyone plays ESF with that low resolution. Heck even on my low end PC i ussed 800x600 even though i got them 15 FPS all the time.

But who knows. Maby hars or Joe will have some extra time to code in a seperate hud. Cause all resolutions use the same hud. Thats why its practicaly the only thing that changes size when you change the resolution.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
OMG my destructables map >.<

In any case. Im afraid Overlord is right John. Hardly anyone plays ESF with that low resolution. Heck even on my low end PC i ussed 800x600 even though i got them 15 FPS all the time.

But who knows. Maby hars or Joe will have some extra time to code in a seperate hud. Cause all resolutions use the same hud. Thats why its practicaly the only thing that changes size when you change the resolution.
That will be cool the same resolution for the HUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom