some refs

Best answers
yeah i just stumbled upon some refs i found, creds to whoever was hosting it when i got them... but i figured i'd post them and see if they were of any use to anyone... so...

I have a good 600 or so pics i have gathered through the years, if you need something more specific you can msg me on aim @ starlancer1086 and i'll see what i can get for you, always a pleasure to help modellers ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of them are in dbgtn.com thought, but thanks anyways. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea but its good he got them before they shutdown

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG, i hate people are soo good at drawing... :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he didnt draw those >_> if i remember right, those are some of the design sketches by mr toriyama himself??

do you have any good X-men sheets? particularly Psylocke, or Phoenix?

Best answers
Those are the model sheets.
Model sheets are cells that animators use to demonstrate the various looks of a character from different angles.
AT hardly ever did ANYTHING for the animated show. He was a manga artist, and honestly, not as good of an artist as the animators on the show (well, the top two at least).
You'll find this to be the case in just about ANY manga. The few exceptions are mangas like Clamp's stuff where they put so much work into each frame that simply cannot be translated into animation.

Also, that set was for the Brolly movie. To my knowledge, no other set of model sheets have leaked out. It's even possible that the brolly movie was the only one they bothered to make them in full color because of the lighting issues, and the fact that all the characters were drawn in a newer style than movie 7.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually if you want a manga where the art surpasses the anime, check out berserk....

and ive seen dbz model sheets for characters like janemba and buu, so it isnt just the brolly movie...

Best answers
yes they are the model sheets... i was lucky to even find one of them... the site i stumbled upon only hosted those 3... i will continue looking for more original model sheets, and now i'll start looking for your x-men model sheets too =)

Best answers
good luck with that, x-men model sheets are super hard to find, if any exist on the web, your best bet is to try to go pick up some action figures at the local toy store or target or whatever, they make awesome refs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom